Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

My honest opinion about Cracked.to (Read if you have time.)

by Alex - 21 August, 2020 - 11:40 AM
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
1. Regarding Respect

Newbies kids dont behave properly here. not pointing out anyone. Yes kids here dont talk or behave properly. no respect at all.

Strict rules should be there. if staff found someone disrespecting someone harshly not even being friend thy should get ban from Shout box.

in friends group we do fun yeah but we take it as lite humor ok yeah, but someone who we are not friend with and crossing limit disrespecting it shouldnt allowed .

now dont come here kids if u say "Ignore" . ignorance is upto a limit ...

2. Regarding Staff:-  ( Note these are my personal opinion that what i has noticed in last 10 months )

Except 1 guy in staff that think himself as god, he dont even reply u. he thinks himself god as he is staff and he can do any shit that he wants... wont mention his name here coz dont wanna spread hate for anyone... but yeah if u yes i am talking to u Staff member (1 guy) u reading this this is for u.

rest full staff is very good doing their duties very professionally..

i always respect @Florain (founder & owner) for giving us such a beautiful community where we make new friends get new stuffs, some earn money, overall all rounder community thats has something for everyone.

@KSZ the best admin here, more importantly he is the good nature person , matured guy down to earth, reply to all those who needs his help or any queries regarding forum. he responds u professionally .

@Ulysses the best in Staff as Moderator position. Whenever a thing or issue need to be fixed in forum regarding any reports or some other.. he is they guy u can rely on. if he is online he will instant respond u over his discord or forum and help u asap. Handling everything professionally.

@context the most strict moderator of forum that make sure rules are being followed strictly. i love his this behavior. Rules to be strictly followed thats him.. no friends or any kind of favoritism comes over rules. Context is best on imposing strict rules.If you violate any rule and context see it u get punishment instant.

@Liars :- from 0 to here. Liars deserve all the thing he got so far here. Earlier he used to chat in SB with us when he has no rank.. and many people always ignored him in SB.. i am the one that watches SB from last 10 months noticing every thing. But a legend says once, do work silently and keep moving ignoring haters. your silence will make noice when u succeed. same happens with him... due to his nature and overall good behavior he got upgrades from owner florain and many gifts.
and when moderator applications came he applied.. and he got selected.. its his qualities that got him selected. See here silence became his success,, and the time he got Staff rank , many kids start hating him.. haters number was increased. but he keep moving ignoring them. i like his this behavior.. and he truly has prove himself over the time there.. perfectly doing his duty.

@Teken is nice and friendly guy too. i am watching him since i think from last 3-4 years i think from (nto). he is very friendly guy .Doing his moderation work perfectly .

@Darkness :- When i joined the forum he was in Trial Moderator Rank , and he has proved himself to reach here admin post. Nice guy, handles situation patiently. So yes He deserves to be in Admin rank.

Rest for other staff members i have no opinion on them no offense 

3. Rank Abuse or whatever u say

So this thing i am facing since i joined Day 1 in forum. people so called ranked members here abuse or think u like ant if u mistakenly come and chat something in shoutbox. they will start calling u white leecher, pleb , or abuse in other ways. totally disrespecting u ..

This is the main reason why most of the people dont chat in shoutbox ever. due to such things in SB.. some people feels shy to i agree on that.. but when they see such shits going on in SB. abusing other members lower tier ranks... they drop idea of chatting in SB.

This is not how community will grow if only 1% of member will chat in shoutbox..

Most of the people are nice in Shout box.. they behave properly no matter what forum rank u are in . but some toxic kids ( there parents teach them to be toxic or their parents are toxic yes get offend kid ) 

As a human being we should behave properly to our co members or friends in forum under a limit. if you dont know how to behave properly with co members then my friend you are same in your real life too. go and learn how to behave properly first.

be a human being first , learn some manners of how to behave with others. 

I firstly tried to chat in Shoutbox when i has 0 like and i was asking some stuff... people ignored me totally as they didnt saw my message.

but as i said silence make noise when u get success.. Slowly slowly i got friends here @idutzy was one of my 1st friend here to whom i talk always. we both were not even contributor,

so from there we both start sharing various experiences and other content related thing here... and day by day we posted alot of contents and i got godlike in 3 months as i started posting daily 7-10 threads . people started supporting me they liked , gave rep as motivation.

I am very much thankful to all  who stand with me from day 1.. for their support, for being friendly nice even when i was 0 in forum...

So as i started growing i got godlike in January 2020 Starting. Cracked.to is always resourceful forum so i finally after 3 months , i was collecting money for my supreme upgrade. and finally nearby 25th january 2020 i bought supreme with my own money that i was saving all along since last 3 months. i never begged anyone to upgrade me.

As i bought supreme, suddenly i saw those who teased me , hates me , never responds to me in shoutbox they started responding me, "bro how are u and bla bla shit "  .

So here u see a big difference right ? people or some low mentality kids here will talk with u politely when u has a superior ranks here ( like i bought supreme). 

So time passed and i keep posting and growing, so my haters list becomes large.

How an Indian guy grows this fast ? haters started hate against me in SB . coz they think Indians as shit.. but here is reality my kid.. India is your Dad and all Indians are yours country dad. 

So all i want to say here as my opinion is Yes this forum which was a better place if we go back 10-12 months ago. it was like the best community. People repsect each other and other things..

But now things are different. that can be clearly seen in Shoutbox and in other part of forum. Some toxic kids even abuse in your content thread, they dont care what quality content or how useful stuff u shared. they will abuse or spread hate against u.

And these are the toxic Kids gang. if they dont like u they call or pay to their ass lickers to mass -rep to the  person that they dont like.  

These are my opinions based on real facts and incidents that i have seen and many of you must have faced same thing or noticed same thing in shoutbox and rest of forum and many of u maybe agree with my points that are facts  , not some fictional Story above.

I feel like Cracked.to is my digital Family where i have met so many people from all over the world, i get to know their culture, their beliefs , there opinions on various topics. Overall i has learned so much from forum. life experiences it may sound funny here when i say life experiences.. But yeah every incident every actions u do. it teaches u something in day to day life...

if we can related digital incidents with somehow with our real life.. Many things are relatable.

If you had read this all by spending your time. then i am thankful to every reader that has read my opinion of what i think and what i saw in almost 1 year of my forum stay.

Much Love from my side to All Community Members.  Cracked.to is Lob Pepelove
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it
This post is by a banned member (Alex) - Unhide
Alex  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(21 August, 2020 - 12:49 PM)Barry Wrote: Show More
1. Regarding Respect

Newbies kids dont behave properly here. not pointing out anyone. Yes kids here dont talk or behave properly. no respect at all.

Strict rules should be there. if staff found someone disrespecting someone harshly not even being friend thy should get ban from Shout box.

in friends group we do fun yeah but we take it as lite humor ok yeah, but someone who we are not friend with and crossing limit disrespecting it shouldnt allowed .

now dont come here kids if u say "Ignore" . ignorance is upto a limit ...

2. Regarding Staff:-  ( Note these are my personal opinion that what i has noticed in last 10 months )

Except 1 guy in staff that think himself as god, he dont even reply u. he thinks himself god as he is staff and he can do any shit that he wants... wont mention his name here coz dont wanna spread hate for anyone... but yeah if u yes i am talking to u Staff member (1 guy) u reading this this is for u.

rest full staff is very good doing their duties very professionally..

i always respect @Florain (founder & owner) for giving us such a beautiful community where we make new friends get new stuffs, some earn money, overall all rounder community thats has something for everyone.

@KSZ the best admin here, more importantly he is the good nature person , matured guy down to earth, reply to all those who needs his help or any queries regarding forum. he responds u professionally .

@Ulysses the best in Staff as Moderator position. Whenever a thing or issue need to be fixed in forum regarding any reports or some other.. he is they guy u can rely on. if he is online he will instant respond u over his discord or forum and help u asap. Handling everything professionally.

@context the most strict moderator of forum that make sure rules are being followed strictly. i love his this behavior. Rules to be strictly followed thats him.. no friends or any kind of favoritism comes over rules. Context is best on imposing strict rules.If you violate any rule and context see it u get punishment instant.

@Liars :- from 0 to here. Liars deserve all the thing he got so far here. Earlier he used to chat in SB with us when he has no rank.. and many people always ignored him in SB.. i am the one that watches SB from last 10 months noticing every thing. But a legend says once, do work silently and keep moving ignoring haters. your silence will make noice when u succeed. same happens with him... due to his nature and overall good behavior he got upgrades from owner florain and many gifts.
and when moderator applications came he applied.. and he got selected.. its his qualities that got him selected. See here silence became his success,, and the time he got Staff rank , many kids start hating him.. haters number was increased. but he keep moving ignoring them. i like his this behavior.. and he truly has prove himself over the time there.. perfectly doing his duty.

@Teken is nice and friendly guy too. i am watching him since i think from last 3-4 years i think from (nto). he is very friendly guy .Doing his moderation work perfectly .

@Darkness :- When i joined the forum he was in Trial Moderator Rank , and he has proved himself to reach here admin post. Nice guy, handles situation patiently. So yes He deserves to be in Admin rank.

Rest for other staff members i have no opinion on them no offense 

3. Rank Abuse or whatever u say

So this thing i am facing since i joined Day 1 in forum. people so called ranked members here abuse or think u like ant if u mistakenly come and chat something in shoutbox. they will start calling u white leecher, pleb , or abuse in other ways. totally disrespecting u ..

This is the main reason why most of the people dont chat in shoutbox ever. due to such things in SB.. some people feels shy to i agree on that.. but when they see such shits going on in SB. abusing other members lower tier ranks... they drop idea of chatting in SB.

This is not how community will grow if only 1% of member will chat in shoutbox..

Most of the people are nice in Shout box.. they behave properly no matter what forum rank u are in . but some toxic kids ( there parents teach them to be toxic or their parents are toxic yes get offend kid ) 

As a human being we should behave properly to our co members or friends in forum under a limit. if you dont know how to behave properly with co members then my friend you are same in your real life too. go and learn how to behave properly first.

be a human being first , learn some manners of how to behave with others. 

I firstly tried to chat in Shoutbox when i has 0 like and i was asking some stuff... people ignored me totally as they didnt saw my message.

but as i said silence make noise when u get success.. Slowly slowly i got friends here @idutzy was one of my 1st friend here to whom i talk always. we both were not even contributor,

so from there we both start sharing various experiences and other content related thing here... and day by day we posted alot of contents and i got godlike in 3 months as i started posting daily 7-10 threads . people started supporting me they liked , gave rep as motivation.

I am very much thankful to all  who stand with me from day 1.. for their support, for being friendly nice even when i was 0 in forum...

So as i started growing i got godlike in January 2020 Starting. Cracked.to is always resourceful forum so i finally after 3 months , i was collecting money for my supreme upgrade. and finally nearby 25th january 2020 i bought supreme with my own money that i was saving all along since last 3 months. i never begged anyone to upgrade me.

As i bought supreme, suddenly i saw those who teased me , hates me , never responds to me in shoutbox they started responding me, "bro how are u and bla bla shit "  .

So here u see a big difference right ? people or some low mentality kids here will talk with u politely when u has a superior ranks here ( like i bought supreme). 

So time passed and i keep posting and growing, so my haters list becomes large.

How an Indian guy grows this fast ? haters started hate against me in SB . coz they think Indians as shit.. but here is reality my kid.. India is your Dad and all Indians are yours country dad. 

So all i want to say here as my opinion is Yes this forum which was a better place if we go back 10-12 months ago. it was like the best community. People repsect each other and other things..

But now things are different. that can be clearly seen in Shoutbox and in other part of forum. Some toxic kids even abuse in your content thread, they dont care what quality content or how useful stuff u shared. they will abuse or spread hate against u.

And these are the toxic Kids gang. if they dont like u they call or pay to their ass lickers to mass -rep to the  person that they dont like.  

These are my opinions based on real facts and incidents that i have seen and many of you must have faced same thing or noticed same thing in shoutbox and rest of forum and many of u maybe agree with my points that are facts  , not some fictional Story above.

I feel like Cracked.to is my digital Family where i have met so many people from all over the world, i get to know their culture, their beliefs , there opinions on various topics. Overall i has learned so much from forum. life experiences it may sound funny here when i say life experiences.. But yeah every incident every actions u do. it teaches u something in day to day life...

if we can related digital incidents with somehow with our real life.. Many things are relatable.

If you had read this all by spending your time. then i am thankful to every reader that has read my opinion of what i think and what i saw in almost 1 year of my forum stay.

Much Love from my side to All Community Members.  Cracked.to is Lob Pepelove

I read it all, I loved your opinion sir, thank you for your agreement Pepeclap 
And yes you're right!
I don't sell any products/services, don't trust any private message regarding that subject.
[Image: profilepic_182597.gif?dateline=1631748904]
This post is by a banned member (Krollie) - Unhide
Krollie  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
5 Years of service
Pepelove
Selling 90% off from a high quality proxy service
Dm me if you would like to learn more.
This post is by a banned member (King) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Egrety) - Unhide
Egrety  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Pepelove

This post is by a banned member (JamesBond) - Unhide
JamesBond  
Premium Member
Threads
4 Years of service
@Danger show ur thoughts to this big ass thread Kappa
[Image: mb5BOMm.png]
This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(21 August, 2020 - 06:06 PM)JamesBond Wrote: Show More
@Danger show ur thoughts to this big ass thread Kappa

I cant share much thoughts, I think I definitely agree with this dude. Without some restrictions and laws, the sb equals jungle. After all it's his opinion and from my side It should be respected.

Heart 10/10
GGWP