Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

My honest opinion about Cracked.to (Read if you have time.)

by Alex - 21 August, 2020 - 11:40 AM
This post is by a banned member (Alex) - Unhide
Alex  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
First of all, read it if you have time I would love to know your opinion about this! The thread that made me do this was THIS ONE, thank you @uthred.

Let's start then, after this don't attack me or something like that, it's my honest opinion only to improve this forum.

Respect among the members.

After what I see everyday in this forum is members being disrespectful for each other, I know I say some bad words as well, but I know those people and they know that i'm kidding, I'm talking about real disrespect in the shoutbox, even if the forum doesn't have any rule saying "Do not exceed the disrespection against the other members" It's something logical, if a member doesn't trust you or doesn't know you don't disrespecting him somehow, also many members know that I warn other members about the rules, to behave themselves and some members disrespecting me with some stuff like "You're not a staff you can't tell me what to do" "Shut the fuck up you're not a staff" etc.

About the staff team.
I think some members notice this, but of course I appreciate the work that the staff team does, anyway, I'm speaking about growing the staff team to improve it, since sometimes members break the rules and the staff team is not there to do it's job, and it's understandable since they're humans like us and have their own lifes or are busy with other stuff. Anyways, they all know I want to be a member of the staff team but that's not why I'm asking to grow it. 

Rank abuse and power.
We all know that some people have their Godlike/Heaven status or Supreme and after gaining that they start abusing, thinking they're the best just because they have a rank that means they contributed well for this community. Something I really like in some members like @Barry @CiscoRamon @Krollie etc. it's that they're heaven but they still treat others equally, they know we're all humans and a rank doesn't define us.

[font]Conclusion.[/font]
It's something to really think off. Some stuff that went great and some stuff that went bad. We've all made our own mistakes, we are not perfect. That's why I'm pointing some stuff that could improve, and so I improve aswell. 

Yours Sincerely.

Alex
I don't sell any products/services, don't trust any private message regarding that subject.
[Image: profilepic_182597.gif?dateline=1631748904]
This post is by a banned member (extent) - Unhide
extent  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Interesting.
no discord no telgram
This post is by a banned member (Tear90) - Unhide
Tear90  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
i can not tell something about the staff

But i would like to really use the section but i didnt had any success and here are about 1k-5&k people online and idk how much is botting?
This post is by a banned member (PepeHands) - Unhide
PepeHands  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I think we need a sb moderator
Discord User ID: 703236347044954202
This post is by a banned member (Officialspam) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I have been here a couple days only. And from what i can see this forum is indeed well maintained. I generally never go for subscribing for forums like these but i am seriously considering making an exception to this and shell out the cash!
This post is by a banned member (Ulysses) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Alex) - Unhide
Alex  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(21 August, 2020 - 12:27 PM)Ulysses Wrote: Show More
(21 August, 2020 - 11:40 AM)AlexKKhalifa Wrote: Show More
Respect among the members.
After what I see everyday in this forum is members being disrespectful for each other, I know I say some bad words as well, but I know those people and they know that i'm kidding, I'm talking about real disrespect in the shoutbox, even if the forum doesn't have any rule saying "Do not exceed the disrespection against the other members" It's something logical, if a member doesn't trust you or doesn't know you don't disrespecting him somehow, also many members know that I warn other members about the rules, to behave themselves and some members disrespecting me with some stuff like "You're not a staff you can't tell me what to do" "Shut the fuck up you're not a staff" etc.
None is here to babysit users. Cracked, especially the shoutbox, isn't a kindergarten and it isn't your go-to place for family-friendly discussions.
We don't care if someone tells you to shut the fuck up, it's a matter between you and him and we don't have one good reason to get involved.
Personally, I like a raw and uncensored chat and forcing people to behave in a certain way is disgusting and it would kill the shoutbox.
About the staff team.
I think some members notice this, but of course I appreciate the work that the staff team does, anyway, I'm speaking about growing the staff team to improve it, since sometimes members break the rules and the staff team is not there to do it's job, and it's understandable since they're humans like us and have their own lifes or are busy with other stuff. Anyways, they all know I want to be a member of the staff team but that's not why I'm asking to grow it.
You can report anyone breaking the rules, Staff applications will be opened if we believe we need more people.
Rank abuse and power.
We all know that some people have their Godlike/Heaven status or Supreme and after gaining that they start abusing, thinking they're the best just because they have a rank that means they contributed well for this community. Something I really like in some members like @Barry @CiscoRamon @Krollie etc. it's that they're heaven but they still treat others equally, they know we're all humans and a rank doesn't define us.
I'm not sure what rank abuse you are talking about, but we enforce the rules regardless of the rank.

Not forcing people to behave in a certain way but at least having some respect for people that they don't know.
I can always report yes, but they'll continue to spam the shoutbox, the ban will take time to take action if the staff team is not paying attention to the users behavior, as i said it's understandable since I believe you have more work to do.
About the rank abuse and power, you could see that sometimes. Seeing godlike users mocking new members, just because they're a lower rank. 

As I said, it's just my opinion. But thank you for giving your opinion sir!
I don't sell any products/services, don't trust any private message regarding that subject.
[Image: profilepic_182597.gif?dateline=1631748904]
This post is by a banned member (Ulysses) - Unhide