Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

My opinion on VPN services

by 443 - 14 April, 2021 - 10:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (443) - Unhide
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I was bored and decided to share my honest thoughts and experience regarding VPN services.

I'll start by saying that you don't have to take me for real at all, I can be very much to the point sometimes. Yeah, go ahead and call me a bum.
And no, this won't be another one of those posts where I judge or advertise some specific VPN service, the whole thing I written down below is pretty independent, actually.

Basically, when choosing a VPN service you are pretty much looking for a "proxy" ISP. They are able to see and control all of your traffic. Just like your regular ISP.
If you expect any company or VPN service on the Internet to offer you complete privacy and anonymity, you're lost. Trust me.
There are services out there that offer near-privacy and anonymity services, but you can't entirely rely on them. You, yourself play a big role in this too.
I wouldn't be comfortable naming any of them here, simply because I don't want to advertise.

A lot of people also think VPN services are only made for "criminals" - this is very incorrect.
They are made for humans. Privacy is a basic human right, and everyone should be able to taste it.
Of course, there is misuse of it, just like with anything existant. But is there really much we can do about it without breaking their own rights?

And really, if you're one of those "criminals" reading this post, come on... Are you going to expect someone to hide your ass? Nuh-uh.
Just by connecting to that VPN won't guarantee nothing. You need to be well informed, educated and wise enough to be able to accomplish something.
And even then nothing is promised. You need to expect the unexpected.

To sum this up, you never trust someone entirely, you need backup plans and alternatives.
Like I said earlier, there are great services and tools out there that you can use as a privacy protection gadget, up on you to dig and find them though.
Maybe you won't be in need to dig and find them after all? You can be creative and develop something on your own. Because, don't you trust your own self? Probably. Somewhat.

Thanks for the read, I'll be posting more of these in the near future. You can feel free to say something about this in the comments below.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(14 April, 2021 - 10:54 PM)443 Wrote: Show More
I was bored and decided to share my honest thoughts and experience regarding VPN services.

I'll start by saying that you don't have to take me for real at all, I can be very much to the point sometimes. Yeah, go ahead and call me a bum.
And no, this won't be another one of those posts where I judge or advertise some specific VPN service, the whole thing I written down below is pretty independent, actually.

Basically, when choosing a VPN service you are pretty much looking for a "proxy" ISP. They are able to see and control all of your traffic. Just like your regular ISP.
If you expect any company or VPN service on the Internet to offer you complete privacy and anonymity, you're lost. Trust me.
There are services out there that offer near-privacy and anonymity services, but you can't entirely rely on them. You, yourself play a big role in this too.
I wouldn't be comfortable naming any of them here, simply because I don't want to advertise.

A lot of people also think VPN services are only made for "criminals" - this is very incorrect.
They are made for humans. Privacy is a basic human right, and everyone should be able to taste it.
Of course, there is misuse of it, just like with anything existant. But is there really much we can do about it without breaking their own rights?

And really, if you're one of those "criminals" reading this post, come on... Are you going to expect someone to hide your ass? Nuh-uh.
Just by connecting to that VPN won't guarantee nothing. You need to be well informed, educated and wise enough to be able to accomplish something.

To sum this up, you never trust someone entirely, you need backup plans and alternatives.
Like I said earlier, there are great services and tools out there that you can use as a privacy protection gadget, up on you to dig and find them though.
Maybe you won't be in need to dig and find them after all? You can be creative and develop something on your own. Because, don't you trust your own self? Probably. Somewhat.

Thanks for the read, I'll be posting more of these in the near future. You can feel free to say something about this in the comments below.

True, however what do you think of LIARSVPN
 [Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 5/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 4/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (LevelUpExAid) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (PrinceSalman) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(14 April, 2021 - 10:54 PM)443 Wrote: Show More

u sound joker-brained

MY PGP
VERIFY MY IDENTITY BEFORE DOING BUSINESS
This post is by a banned member (noarch) - Unhide
noarch  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
If you have access to a server or your own VPS you configure Routing & Remote services to allow dial in connections.. A.K.A VPN.
[Image: 8ypB4hGUXtta.gif?o=1][Image: ffdw3.gif]
[Image: noarch-Drops-Signature.gif]