Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Need US Leads in Various Niches

by jodphd - 27 August, 2020 - 10:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (jodphd) - Unhide
jodphd  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Need good leads in for various niches.

2 Niches I want to concentrate on are:

1.  Work from Home, Biz Opp, MLM, Forex trading

Have team of agents working for me so I need a lot of leads in this category.  Need name, phone and email address.
Once quality of leads is established, I will buy them myself and have my team buy them for their own use as well.
Good opportunity to sell a lot of leads if the conversion is good.

2.  People looking to pay off their debts in 1/2 the time or less (Mortgages, credit cards, auto loans, student loans).  Target new homeowners with a mortgage.  Moderate income---$50K-$150K per year.

Looking to test leads before I buy.  Want a small sample to test for free---will do a vouch review for you.
After lead quality established, will negotiate fair price.  Open to discussing % of sale compensation.

PM if you have any questions.
This post is by a banned member (Ilaxe) - Unhide
Ilaxe  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 27 October, 2022 - 01:42 PM by Ilaxe. Edited 1 time in total.)
CRM data enrichment is the fastest way to generate prospective customers and have a fruitful sales pipeline. Globaldatabase offers the possibility to connect the Lead Enrichment API to the CRM you want. Thus, the automated process will activate the efficiency of your sales reps via a third-party solution. The sales department will be fully engaged in the work process with customers ready to work.