Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Need Uhq Combos For Nintendo.

by MasterDeep123 - 18 July, 2020 - 04:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (MasterDeep123) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Anyone Who Have Or Can Make Uhq Nintendo Combos Can Dm Me On Discord,My Name And Tag Is MDG#0282,Also Don't Waste My Time,I'll First Take 1k Combos For Test Cuz I Know Some Kids Will Try To Scam Me.Also Send Me Ur Combos Prices Along With Test.
This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Im not sure you can even ask to buy those on here anymore, but i think your a bit cheeky either way...

What if someone provided you with a 1k test and it didn't hit as you expected... no one can be sure that its going to hit or miss unless they checked those accounts first.
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.
This post is by a banned member (MasterDeep123) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 July, 2020 - 05:09 PM)crackking579 Wrote: Show More
Im not sure you can even ask to buy those on here anymore, but i think your a bit cheeky either way...

What if someone provided you with a 1k test and it didn't hit as you expected... no one can be sure that its going to hit or miss unless they checked those accounts first.

If You Have Made Good Combos That Are Nintendo Targerted Than It Will Surely Give Some Sort Of Hits,I Can Atleast Get An Idea Of The Quality By These Combos
This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(18 July, 2020 - 05:18 PM)MasterDeep123 Wrote: Show More
(18 July, 2020 - 05:09 PM)crackking579 Wrote: Show More

If You Have Made Good Combos That Are Nintendo Targerted Than It Will Surely Give Some Sort Of Hits,I Can Atleast Get An Idea Of The Quality By These Combos

Nintendo targeted just means your going to get a .txt file of accounts that have hit on other gaming sites before and possibly not showing on pwnd checks... you cannot simply target one specific site unless you have a dump from that site.

you must know by now the way cracking works its not not magic its simply checking websites for previously used credentials. 

I could provide you as many hq combos as i could make in a day, but as stated before hits are not guaranteed.

If your willing to part with some money then look around cracked.to there are many providers on here with discord servers, however asking for a free 1k and hoping for hits before parting with money is daft.
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.