Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Need a CashApp, PayPal to crypto Exchanger for my server. Long term

by CityTroop - 14 February, 2022 - 09:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (CityTroop) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (GigaChad) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ReneeGrady) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
I have a small website that I am trying to sell. But I need a cash app, paypal to crypto exchanger for my server. I want to know if you think that the service is going to be good or not. I will get best resume service now.The site is on server and i can transfer the money from my bank account or credit card and then it will be converted into bitcoin and sent to your bitcoin wallet.
This post is by a banned member (Suisanna) - Unhide
Suisanna  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Hello, have you by any chance heard of decentralized autonomous organizations that offer a new and improved way of coordinating purposeful collective activities. How does the DAO work in general? You do not know?
This post is by a banned member (sSora_Choii) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 30 November, 2022 - 10:45 AM by sSora_Choii.)
You are right, decentralized autonomous organizations really offer a new and improved way of coordinating purposeful collective activity. What it is and how it works you can read in this article https://tabtrader.com/academy/articles/what-is-dao . You even know the opportunity to become a member of the DAO. You can also find out the pros and cons in this article. This is a very useful project in the crypto world.