Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Need a Hacking Pro Experienced in the Finance World

by sarahfitzpatrick - 11 September, 2019 - 06:51 PM
This post is by a banned member (sarahfitzpatrick) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I have an odd end, one-time job for a hacking pro experienced in the world of finance or credit cards for anyone that is interested. I have an account set up, card activated, login information, and one statement for a credit card called the petal card. My dad shredded the credit card by accident for some reason unbeknownst to anyone with a brain and I need to use the card ASAP. I don't have time to wait for a new one in the mail SO I'm looking for someone who can figure out what the full 16 digit card number is using the digits of the card number that were displayed on the credit card statement... I have the first 4 digits, the next 2 digits, and then the last 4 digits. So I'm missing the middle 6 digits of the card number, plus the expiration date and the CVV code.

Please only contact me for serious inquiries! I am looking for someone who is professional, trustworthy and experienced because it obviously requires handling and being trusted with very personal, confidential, and private information.

Message me, email me at [email protected], or even call/text me at 717-679-9765!

THANKS!!
This post is by a banned member (Tommy07) - Unhide
Tommy07  
Registered
Threads
send an email to [email protected]