Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Need advice on Alcohol

by Avocadobro - 29 June, 2019 - 10:32 PM
This post is by a banned member (Avocadobro) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
So, it's South America and people here drink A LOT and pretty early on. I've always kinda avoided drinking cause I know some friends that got fucked up for it. Arrested, parents beating the hell outa em and then others that nearly lost their lives.
Everyone seems to have so much fun when they are drunk and in a party, since everyone knows each other, nobody leaves the house and everything's good. 
I kinda want to see you guys' opinion about drink and if I should give a fuck or not.
Plus, I think i will meet more people that way.
Thx.
I know this might be cringy or whatever but just wanted to know the peoples opinion bout drinking. Fiesta
This post is by a banned member (zeffx) - Unhide
zeffx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Well, I drink sometimes but not like partying something crazy. I drink like half a litre every second/third day. Don't drink if you are driving, don't drink if you're going to drive because of police..
[Image: b38f20ef5e08f597839a4a7de2e588b5.png]

Leave a like don't be a leecher ;P
This post is by a banned member (haglin) - Unhide
haglin  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
As long as you're not driving anywhere, social drinking at parties is fine. That's assuming you're not partying 24/7 though lmao.
This post is by a banned member (Yurlie) - Unhide
Yurlie  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Drink responsibly (couple times a month), you don't want to become a alcoholic.
This post is by a banned member (skate7board) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (noomi) - Unhide
noomi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
As a person surrounded by drunkards its ultimately a best decision to stay away. Humans getting addicted to feeling good to easy and thats a quick fast way that leaves damage. Anyone under 30 shouldn't even have a drink. But thats just me!
This post is by a banned member (r00taccess) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Something to be careful and responsible with like no driving while drinking, no hunting when drinking, be careful of fast consumption as it can hit you hard and fast. A beer , Glass of wine, vodka cooler would be a good way to see if its for you. Beer is bitter almost like black coffee in its own way. Good to have drinks of water between alcoholic drinks. I honestly would recommend to avoid it if your lives good.