Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Need help for work

by LeakedSquid - 30 December, 2022 - 05:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (LeakedSquid) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 December, 2022 - 05:23 PM by LeakedSquid.)
Hi everyone, so I will start by asking my question and then give you some context:

Can I work as a developer and/or in cybersecurity in enterprises WITHOUT any certification/diploma in Europe?

If yes, then how?

Context:

So I decided that I wanted to work as a developer and in cybersecurity since my 8 or 9 years old. I started programming in Java at my 11 years old and started Python at my 14's. I did some projects and earned some money with friends that I only know via internet (not in real life). I have 18 - 19 years old and I live in Europe, but I'm planning to move to another country in Europe again.
I have enough money to move to that country but of course I will not move there if I'm not sure at 100% that I will be able to work there officially.
Since a few years ago, I invest my free time coding projects, learning tons of things from Udemy (C#, Java, JavaScript, frameworks, Docker, Networking, ...), and of course when I'm tired of learning, coding, etc I play some online games like everyone.
My actual knowledge are:
- Python
- Some Java
- Some C# (learned in a few weeks everyday)
- Sockets
- WebSockets
- Malware engineer (with anti-virus evasion)
- Some web hacking
- SQL

And many more things

So I think you have all the information there, I don't know if in this forum will be someone able to answer my questions but I hope there will be  PepeBlush

P.S: I have the option to make a formation and end up with a little diploma but of course, I'm not sure at 100% to be able to join the formation AND to obtain that diploma.

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (sluwvos) - Unhide
sluwvos  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
if your knowledge and your skills are at a high enough level they wont care about your diplomas
[Image: standard.gif]
Drive 
This post is by a banned member (exostus) - Unhide
exostus  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
[font]Gl in getting answer :#[/font]
This post is by a banned member (exostus) - Unhide
exostus  
Registered
Threads