Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

------------------------------

by ailo - 20 December, 2020 - 03:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (ailo) - Unhide
ailo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 January, 2022 - 06:17 PM by ailo. Edited 1 time in total.)
------------------------------
[Image: Signature1.gif]

This post is by a banned member (BlocksBet) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ANG) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MovistarSucks) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 December, 2020 - 03:05 AM)swap Wrote: Show More
How would i go on about it, i have breathing issues and im doing this for my better and my health, this a serious thread i weight 270 lbs,
Lmk what i should do.

Refunder > 270 lbs
It all makes sense guys sadnigga2
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 December, 2020 - 03:16 AM by aax.)
Start slow, just go for 15-20 min walk every day. You will start enjoying it, so then go for 2 walks (after a week or so), one once you wake up, one slightly after dinner. Increase the duration/intensity over time. Meanwhile, while you are at home start doing squats, and push ups. I guess you won't even be able to do 10 pushups now, but again - just start slow. Do 1. Wait 10 minutes, do 1 more. Tomorrow do 3 sets of 2. And so on. Take it VERY SLOW or you will get burned and go back to your bad habbits in no time. Don't even think about gym or shit like that, it will come after years. For now walk, do very basic exercises at home and keep doing it until you enjoy it. As diet - you already know you have to reduce the shitty pizzas, burgers and fried stuff but again - start slow by only drinking water. Keep eating shit if you want in the begining, but no fizzy or sweet drinks including juice, just plain water. Once you get hooked up, you will realise yourself that you are what you eat and how gross takeaway food is.

Or if you decide to go to the gym straight away, I can't stress this enough - pay for a coach or go with a friend who knows the stuff. Honestly, this is so fucking important, I can't even describe how much - you won't do shit if you only try to learn how to do proper gym routine from youtube videos, you need someone there with you.
This post is by a banned member (JusteMoi04) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 December, 2020 - 03:05 AM)swap Wrote: Show More
How would i go on about it, i have breathing issues and im doing this for my better and my health, this a serious thread i weight 270 lbs,
Lmk what i should do.
Eat healthy food, get a sports coach to start and give you advice, then it's up to you to do and go to the gym several times a week.
LEECHERS WILL BE BANNED - LIKE AND +REP

[your cheap advertising here - tu publicidad barata aquí - uw goedkope reclame hier - la tua pubblicità economica qui - ucuz reklamınız burada - ваша дешевая реклама здесь]
This post is by a banned member (ailo) - Unhide
ailo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 December, 2020 - 03:18 AM by ailo.)
(20 December, 2020 - 03:07 AM)ANG Wrote: Show More
Okay listen go to gym start burning fat get a diet and before you know it you will have six-pack wrm ben je dik?

Too bad the gyms are closed

(20 December, 2020 - 03:09 AM)aax Wrote: Show More
Start slow, just go for 15-20 min walk every day. You will start enjoying it, so then go for 2 walks (after a week or so), one once you wake up, one slightly after dinner. Increase the duration/intensity over time. Meanwhile, while you are at home start doing squats, and push ups. I guess you won't even be able to do 10 pushups now, but again - just start slow. Do 1. Wait 10 minutes, do 1 more. Tomorrow do 3 sets of 2. And so on. Take it VERY SLOW or you will get burned and go back to your bad habbits in no time. Don't even think about gym or shit like that, it will come after years. For now walk, do very basic exercises at home and keep doing it until you enjoy it. As diet - you already know you have to reduce the shitty pizzas, burgers and fried stuff but again - start slow by only drinking water. Keep eating shit if you want in the begining, but no fizzy or sweet drinks including juice, just plain water. Once you get hooked up, you will realise yourself that you are what you eat and how gross takeaway food is.

Or if you decide to go to the gym straight away, I can't stress this enough - pay for a coach or go with a friend who knows the stuff. Honestly, this is so fucking important, I can't even describe how much - you won't do shit if you only try to learn how to do proper gym routine from youtube videos, you need someone there with you.
I appreciate this a lot
[Image: Signature1.gif]

This post is by a banned member (SmartX) - Unhide