Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Need some guidance about ED (no thinspo thread)

by luckfuu - 08 October, 2019 - 08:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (luckfuu) - Unhide
luckfuu  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi! my girfliend has been struggling with a ED, especifically bulimia, she told me this not much time ago, it was really hard for her to share this secret with me, i don't blame her, indeed, it really makes me proud that she gave me this confidence to tell me her struggle, i was really decided to support her by listening, loving and caring her. At first it was really shocking because it's something you don't expect, but at the end i understood that you need to keep calm and be really comprehensive, sometimes is hard, we try to talk this whenever we can, but sometimes i worry that im to intrussive , other times she struggles more than ussual to the point where she ends up with cuts in her legs and arms, this is something that worries me too much, but i always try to keep calm and listen to her whenever she needs it. I don't want to push her, because i know this isn't a race, and less a straight line, but i really aprecciate any advice how to make some things better, or what i could improve in order to help my girlfriend, and i think this could help any friend, girl/boyfriend, or even family who care for a loved person struggling with a ED.
This post is by a banned member (Segv) - Unhide
Segv  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Dump her, NOW. You don't put your dick in crazy. She has SERIOUS mental problems and no amount of 'listening and talking' is going to fix it. I know it's not what you want to hear, but it's what you need to hear. You're young, there's plenty more fish in the sea. Otherwise, you'll waste years with her bullshit. She'll probably cheat on you too. Those cutter types are all skanks. Don't waste precious years on a nut case. Because you have to realize, that it's going to end sometime. Unless you get married of course which is nuts as a teenager.