Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Need some pointers {new to cracking}

by WarCrazy - 08 September, 2019 - 02:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (WarCrazy) - Unhide
WarCrazy  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 September, 2019 - 02:35 PM by WarCrazy.)
First off, I'd like to take a second and say thanks to Cracked.to and the community. I took an interest in cracking accounts and out of all the cracking forums/communities, this one made me feel at home by far the most. Some of the other forums even have content blocked such tools and guides that prevent me as a new user to even learn... I refuse to be forced to purchase an upgrade or spam an other sub forums that I care less about to access just the basics of learning.. Which should be available to all. 

Now, away with my rant and on to my question...

I've learned a lot off this forum but still far from a pro..

So, I've got a DB.. This DB was achieved with keywords aimed towards Dominos/pizza/rewards. Keywords such as Dominos, rewards, piece of the pie, redeem, pizza available, etc were used.

One of the DB I grabbed, I pulled a bunch of USER:PASS combo's. Now, I understand all the pizza places use MAIL:PASS so therefor, my combos will not work for what I originally aimed for.

My question is, how do I know what my combo's are good for? Regardless of MAIL:PASS or USER:PASS, a website that has to do with alcohol makes me scratch my head on why any of those combo's would relate to pizza, even if they were MAIL:PASS.

What makes the URL or the combos HQ? I write my dorks manually or if using a generator I use tdork. I understand the more manual work you put in, the more HQ the dorks. But should I be looking for URLS that have something to do with pizza specifically? 

EDIT;
I see all these users posting Nord, Dominos, etc accounts in the THOUSANDS. I feel as I'm towards the end of the tunnel and just missing something. I have a PC dedicated to cracking that is used for nothing else.

EDIT;
I, as well, want to be one of those users that contributes many combo's and accounts for others to use. I strive to have the ability to give back what I've received and be a valued member here and work my way in the ranks.

Thanks,
Ranik
This post is by a banned member (WarCrazy) - Unhide
WarCrazy  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (IcyNexus) - Unhide
IcyNexus  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I feel the same way here dude. I've been wanting to learn how databases are used and I've also been trying to search through databases to see if any of my own personal info is on there. I can't even open a database in a text file without my computer taking a million years to search through all the info to find my specific searches. For example if I search for "[email protected]" it'd take SO long just to find all the results and even longer to go through the list. I don't even know how people use the databases without their computers crashing. My desktop has 32 GB of RAM, a 4.0 GHz cpu and still can't keep up. I assume I'm doing something wrong but.. oh well.