Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Need to choice one of two to spend my time. WoW or Guild Wars 2 ?

by SolomonShawn - 13 April, 2020 - 09:29 AM
This post is by a banned member (SolomonShawn) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 April, 2020 - 06:02 AM by SolomonShawn.)
Hello Sub, It's been a while since i invested some time intro any MMORPG in the last years. Because of the quarantine, now i have to stay in home, prolly for the next month or so. I've played World or Warcraft when just went out years ago in a private server, but stopped playing after two years.
I've heard so many things, good and bad from World of Warcraft, and GuildWars 2 (that now is free online), but all those things were from some years ago and don't know if still apply.<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->omegle discord xender
Can someone tell me the actual status of both games? and if having to choose one of these two, which one should i start playing as a first timer? (mentioning these, because both games get hate from veterans as it seems) .
I'm looking forward to Raids or big battle bosses , not interested so much in PVP , but the idea of being possible to participate in big boss fights it's what made me play mmo in first place when kiddo. Although time consumption is another thing also, saddly between works and study, i don't have 6 hours per day to spend, but 1 hour .. if lucky during week
This post is by a banned member (c69) - Unhide
c69  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I'd recommend WoW. more things to do in my honest opinion.
This post is by a banned member (vhsshadow) - Unhide
vhsshadow  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I'll agree with c69. Choose WOW its the best choice :) 

You get 100% Bonus XP until 20th of April due to corona outbreak
This post is by a banned member (PeterP77) - Unhide
PeterP77  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
WoW is definitely a safe choice always, especially right now with the 2x exp buff (as vhs said). Personally, I've been into classic WoW a lot lately, and if you have enough free time on your hands, you can DEFINITELY get immersed in classic. Classic has a lot more "RPG elements" than retail WoW, in my opinion. The crafting professions are relevant the whole way from 1 to 60, and your talent choices actually matter in making your character feel like "yours," more-so than in retail. Plus, the patch that just came out last week introduced Zul'Gurub, which is a "catch-up raid" for fresh level 60's to get some quick gear.

Alternatively, I find myself going back to GW2 at least a couple of times per year. They've never increased the level cap in GW2, so progression at max-level feels more "horizontal" (cosmetic, trying new builds/weapons, etc.) rather than "vertical" (grinding out more and more levels). Plus, there are world bosses that usually attract crowds of like, 40+ people. These are essentially bosses that you don't need to form a group for, so you can participate no matter what role you designed your character for. 

Sorry if that was a lot haha just thought I'd give you some general comparisons of the two! Classic WoW is awesome if you're in it for a long grind/journey to level 60, retail WoW is good to get some quick levels and run fast dungeons with experienced players, and GW2 is nice for the open-world bossing and story content!
This post is by a banned member (weltall) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (hplam) - Unhide
hplam  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I'd recommend WoW because there's just so much to do in the game. In the beginning, I know the game don't really look all that nice, but later on it get's really beautiful.
This post is by a banned member (Xlrators) - Unhide
Xlrators  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I'd choose WoW personally just due to the animation is more in my favor.
This post is by a banned member (Archeress) - Unhide