Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Netflix help

by ChrisGhostYT - 16 April, 2018 - 07:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (ChrisGhostYT) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
Hello guys is there anybody who can give me a working netflix ?  Because everytime i found one or two on the next day it's with changed password..Basically i pay for netflix but now i am poor and i can't fine fine Fiesta

If this is over the rules please just delete it , because i didn't find any rule for things like that or i am blind kek
This post is by a banned member (TomKirkman) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
iF you dont have HQ proxies for Netflix, all your accounts will get banned. Will be releasing some checked soon
This post is by a banned member (GettingRevenge) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 April, 2018 - 07:18 PM)ChrisGhostYT Wrote: Show More
Hello guys is there anybody who can give me a working netflix ?  Because everytime i found one or two on the next day it's with changed password..Basically i pay for netflix but now i am poor and i can't fine fine Fiesta

If this is over the rules please just delete it , because i didn't find any rule for things like that or i am blind kek
Bro you need to know that netflix has an automatic password changer when they notice that you tried to connect (brute login) an account
So yeah you need HQ paid proxies
Shinzou Wo Sasageyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!