Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Netflix suggestions? (Im in deep need of something to watch)

by SK1LLA - 19 October, 2020 - 08:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (sat2344) - Unhide
sat2344  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Emily in Paris. Short episodes and easy to watch. It's a romantic comedy.
Problem is that it has only one season.

Dark is another great one. And Limitless as the guy up there recommended.
This post is by a banned member (Patanx) - Unhide
Patanx  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(19 October, 2020 - 08:28 PM)Matrix896 Wrote: Show More
Please gimme some Netflix suggestions. Movies/series that u liked and would recommend it to anyone. Note: I already watched La casa de papel, Prison break (thanks to suggestion of one member of c.to, thanks for this - watched all 5 seasons and Im super-hyped for the 6th season) and some other movies I dont really remember their names, so... Lets gooo
If you are one if the 1/1,000,000 people who somehow haven't watched a single episode Black Mirror out of peer pressure yet, you should consider watching it, even if it's only a couple episodes to get the gist of it. Oh, and a good movie that might still be on there is The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
This post is by a banned member (SK1LLA) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Patanx) - Unhide
Patanx  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 October, 2020 - 01:16 PM)Matrix896 Wrote: Show More
(24 October, 2020 - 09:27 AM)Patanx Wrote: Show More
(19 October, 2020 - 08:28 PM)Matrix896 Wrote: Show More
Please gimme some Netflix suggestions. Movies/series that u liked and would recommend it to anyone. Note: I already watched La casa de papel, Prison break (thanks to suggestion of one member of c.to, thanks for this - watched all 5 seasons and Im super-hyped for the 6th season) and some other movies I dont really remember their names, so... Lets gooo
If you are one if the 1/1,000,000 people who somehow haven't watched a single episode Black Mirror out of peer pressure yet, you should consider watching it, even if it's only a couple episodes to get the gist of it. Oh, and a good movie that might still be on there is The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

May I ask whats the Black Mirror 'bout?

I don't want to give any spoilers, but it's basically an anthology of dystopian sci-fi stuff. The first 2 seasons follow the same format of "character gets stuck in a situation they cannot escape" so it isn't really binge-friendly due to its repetitiveness (but later on the series gets more varied).

If you don't feel like watching something bleak & dark right now, you probably shouldn't watch it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This post is by a banned member (fallguys10) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I really liked the serie "the 100". Its at times a bit of a teenager drama (especially the first season) and logic is sometimes hard to find (don't question how radiation works in the serie for example) but its really fun and refreshing to watch i think
This post is by a banned member (rebates) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (opklnm123456) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
To The Lake, a Russian mini series. it's pretty good
This post is by a banned member (Mothra42) - Unhide
Mothra42  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 October, 2020 - 01:52 AM by Mothra42.)
"Money Heist" is amazing.  It's Spanish and it's complex and super exciting.  A real thrill ride.  There's also "Bloodline" and "Ozark," crime dramas and very exciting.  If you like horror, "The Haunting of Hill House" and then the second season, which is "The Haunting of Bly Manor."

If you like sci-fi stuff, "Away" with Hilary Swank and "The Umbrella Academy are excellent.

"After Life" is sad and funny.  It stars Ricky Gervais.