Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

New measures against Leecher & Cashlink Bots

by KSZ - 08 November, 2019 - 09:45 PM
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Hi,

today I implemented three new additional ways that prevent bots from posting cashlinks and leechers from being unrecognized.
The recent increase of leechers (who had more than 50 posts without any threads) and bots that were spamming their shitty cashlinks was not acceptable anymore.

Here's how we deal with them now:

Only allowing certain E-Mail providers

From now on you can only register a new account on cracked.to with one of the following emails:

• gmail.com
  • yahoo.com
  • hotmail.com
  • protonmail.com
  • live.com
  • outlook.com
  • icloud.com
Every other provider is blocked and wont let you register a new account.

Suicide Thread

We enabled a global check for thread descriptions. If your thread contains an URL that we have in our cashlink database, you will be blocked from creating this new thread + automatically banned.
We are slowly but surely building up our cashlink database and will extend it with new cashlinks/url shortener when we see them.

Automatic Leecher Banning

Last night I banned 1850 members who had a post counter great than 50 and 0 threads.
From now on we have a task that runs every sunday that will automatically ban members with the following criterium:
  • Thread Count: 0-2
  • Usergroup: 2 (Registered Member)
More informations what leeching means can be found in this help document.

Those new measures will help to keep the forum clean. It might decrease some statistics (new members per day, new threads per day) but it will also increase the overall quality. 
Quality beats quantity.

Best regards,
Professor
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(08 November, 2019 - 09:45 PM)floraiN Wrote: Show More
From now on we have a task that runs every sunday that will automatically ban members with the following criterium:
  • Thread Count: 0
  • Usergroup: 2 (Registered Member)

Modified and optimized the automatic banning task that now also bans users with 1 or 2 threads only (with at least 60 posts tho) and more efficient (runs every 24 hours).

Also added automatic warning to leechers with less than 40 posts and more than 15 posts. They get a warning + private message that links them to the anti-leeching page (https://cracked.to/misc.php?action=help&hid=11)
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]