Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Nintendo Switch [KEYS] CHEAP!!!!

by oBambino - 26 June, 2019 - 08:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (tabgui) - Unhide
tabgui  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
DO NOT BUY. This seller is retarded and has scammed many people. These codes do not work at all. I'd assume you want to keep your money so don't go down the dark hole that I did.
This post is by a banned member (Konts) - Unhide
Konts  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
After having the game for 11 days the account where I redeemed the game on got banned for 'violating the Nintendo Account Agreement'
I contacted the seller because of the problem, he asked me a single question about it and then started advertising his services again.
Seller has poor response time and ignores problems. Wouldn't really recommend if you want your Nintendo account to suddenly get banned.
This post is by a banned member (Keycudi) - Unhide
Keycudi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 July, 2019 - 11:03 AM)Konts Wrote: Show More
After having the game for 11 days the account where I redeemed the game on got banned for 'violating the Nintendo Account Agreement'
I contacted the seller because of the problem, he asked me a single question about it and then started advertising his services again.
Seller has poor response time and ignores problems. Wouldn't really recommend if you want your Nintendo account to suddenly get banned.

happened to me too and has now disappeared on discord