Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

No more free upgrades!!

by rednekcowboy - 07 June, 2020 - 12:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (rednekcowboy) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Thank you for your feedback.

I don't think it is vague at all.  If someone wants to pay for someone else's membership, that is fine.  It is a paid membership.

People organizing in groups in order to scam the system through likes and reps in order to get free upgrades that would otherwise cost real dollars is what I am complaining about.  This does happen in the SB every single day.  People are getting a membership and then using the SB to organize with their friends in order to get upgrades.

As for sig space, that was really an afterthought at the end of my post.  I think it's a little ridiculous but whatever.
This post is by a banned member (CiscoRamon) - Unhide
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
I hope you do know right that one can get Premium, Infinity or Supreme through Real dollars only. Other ranks such Contributor and Godlike can be achieved by getting likes and reps and also they don't entitle someone with that many perks anyway. As a contributor (which comes at 500 likes and is difficult to get), you can only start seeing threads without replying. Godlikes (received at 2000 likes and 200 Rep) only gives you the advantage to get vouch copies but doesn't allow you to use tools which are meant for Premium, Infinity or Supreme.

Getting those likes are not easy and if you think, friends here can contribute to your likes a lot then you have wrongly perceived it. One user can like only 15 posts in a day I think and +Rep only two users each day. Whatsoever getting the likes and reps is not an easy task. There are users like Killer_Spider and Chypscam who have contributed a lot and earned a lot of likes but aren't active in SB because of which they are still on the Contributor Rank.

Everything that goes on in the SB is merely banter and nothing much. It's on the people to gift someone a paid rank or just laugh it off. As what I can see, there is not really a problem here.
Cheapest LinkedIn Business Premium Upgrade: 53$ for 1 year
To buy kindly PM

[Image: TWwziN2.gif]

[Image: 2ubdBNz.gif]

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATORS. ALWAYS CONFIRM ON THE FORUM
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 June, 2020 - 01:34 PM by rednekcowboy.)
(07 June, 2020 - 01:27 PM)CiscoRamon Wrote: Show More
I hope you do know right that one can get Premium, Infinity or Supreme through Real dollars only. Other ranks such Contributor and Godlike can be achieved by getting likes and reps and also they don't entitle someone with that many perks anyway. As a contributor (which comes at 500 likes and is difficult to get), you can only start seeing threads without replying. Godlikes (received at 2000 likes and 200 Rep) only gives you the advantage to get vouch copies but doesn't allow you to use tools which are meant for Premium, Infinity or Supreme.

Getting those likes are not easy and if you think, friends here can contribute to your likes a lot then you have wrongly perceived it. One user can like only 15 posts in a day I think and +Rep only two users each day. Whatsoever getting the likes and reps is not an easy task. There are users like Killer_Spider and Chypscam who have contributed a lot and earned a lot of likes but aren't active in SB because of which they are still on the Contributor Rank.

Everything that goes on in the SB is merely banter and nothing much. It's on the people to gift someone a paid rank or just laugh it off. As what I can see, there is not really a problem here.

There is a lot of misinformation here. 

As for the rep and like system--You can +rep 12 points a day, I don't know how many likes you get in 1 day but then you multiply that by 20 or 30 leechers and how quickly can that be abused?

At any rate, if it is not such a big deal as you claim, then why do you appose limiting it?

You are not being clear on your opposition stance at all.
This post is by a banned member (CiscoRamon) - Unhide
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
What misinformation you talking about.

I +repped two users just now and was put on cool down so I will check that again tomorrow. 

About the Likes thing, if you think getting likes from leechers is so easy then you should have looked at my RDR2 thread. It had over 6k views and didn't even reach 100 likes. Leechers are called leechers because they simply use the thread and don't contribute anything which also means appreciating the thread which they used to their benefit.

I am not here to prove any stance at all. Just here to tell you that since you can't achieve something then you want to stop others from getting it. There are people who actually post good stuff and liked by the so called leechers. If the likes received are limited then it's just wrong for the people who actually post good stuff. Their efforts will go in vain once their thread is pushed behind in the list.
Cheapest LinkedIn Business Premium Upgrade: 53$ for 1 year
To buy kindly PM

[Image: TWwziN2.gif]

[Image: 2ubdBNz.gif]

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATORS. ALWAYS CONFIRM ON THE FORUM
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 June, 2020 - 02:23 PM by rednekcowboy.)
If nothing can be achieved by likes or reps then why is it so important to you that the current system remain in place?

That is what I am confused about and you have yet to explain.

I started this thread fully aware that users like pixed, PePeClap and their friends would launch a full on attack.

You see the problem with their attack is that I am a fully paid supreme member so I don't give a shit about likes or reps so there is nothing they can do to hurt me other than throw immature insults my way, which has been happening for the last 12 hours.

I am still here.  All this proves is exactly my point.  There would be absolutely 0 reason for such a barrage of attacks from them except for the fact that my suggestions will stop them from being able to scam you me and the community here we love that them and their leecher friends have been destroying!!
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
Your suggestion has been denied.

Your suggestion has been denied.
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it