Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

No more free upgrades!!

by rednekcowboy - 07 June, 2020 - 12:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (rednekcowboy) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 June, 2020 - 12:16 PM by rednekcowboy.)
It's like a virus here and the main cause for all the spam bullshit being posted.

If you want the goodies then actually contribute financially to the site instead of spending a month scamming an upgrade by posting irrelevant recycled content that has already been posted a million times over.

Moreso, the system is so completely abused.  All you need is a group big enough and suddenly you have a whole bunch of users with Supreme that have not contributed anything useful to the site at all.  You see this activity in the SB every single day.  Users working to scam the system.  Is it just me seeing this or has this site become so completely infected that it is over-run now?

Also, selling signature space?  Seriously??  There is absolutely 0 integrity left anywhere on this site when it has devolved to that.
This post is by a banned member (pixed) - Unhide
pixed  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
Please leave the forum, You have anyways been reported for lq posts by many users

-----

Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 June, 2020 - 12:48 PM by rednekcowboy.)
(07 June, 2020 - 12:38 PM)pixed Wrote: Show More
Please leave the forum, You have anyways been reported for lq posts by many users

Please explain sir.  You attacked me on these forums and then refused to explain your position.

I am trying to understand where you are coming from but you have yet to explain yourself.

EDIT:  Nevermind, just realized who you are.  You are one of the "virus" I was speaking about that have infultrated and ruined this site.  How many accounts have you created, fyi?  I now understand why you don't like the idea of not getting anything for free.

Any real and contributing member to these forums should have 0 issue with this policy whatsoever.  They have either paid their dues financially or have been a very real and contributory member.

It is no wonder you have a problem with this suggestion.
This post is by a banned member (pixed) - Unhide
pixed  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(07 June, 2020 - 12:42 PM)rednekcowboy Wrote: Show More

Please explain sir.  You attacked me on these forums and then refused to explain your position.

I am trying to understand where you are coming from but you have yet to explain yourself.

ill make a thread on that

-----

Threads
4 Years of service
(07 June, 2020 - 12:45 PM)pixed Wrote: Show More
(07 June, 2020 - 12:42 PM)rednekcowboy Wrote: Show More

ill make a thread on that

???

So just like your membership here.  You have absolutely 0 to contribute to this thread just like you have 0 to contribute to these forums.

I guess we can all see why you wouldn't want a stop put to the the free upgrades around here....
This post is by a banned member (Hans69Pepe) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
you are so retarded wtfffff....
leave the forum
DONT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH ME OVER DISCORD

[Image: Signature-Self-Made.gif]
advert. by @SelfMade

Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 June, 2020 - 12:59 PM by rednekcowboy.)
(07 June, 2020 - 12:56 PM)PepeClap Wrote: Show More
you are so retarded wtfffff....
leave the forum

Care to explain why I have offended you?

Are you able to converse with your "big-boy" words?

Oh wait, that is right, you are one of those that enjoy using the n word on a regular basis.....I guess you haven't learned how to communicate like a respectable human being as of yet.
This post is by a banned member (CiscoRamon) - Unhide
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
Sorry but I think you should be clear about what you refer to free upgrades. People are paying for their Supreme or for others with their money so how come its free. SB is for chit chat and if you start getting offended on things that's posted there then I think it's a choice that you can choose to ignore the SB all together.

There is reason people sell their Signature Space just like people putting ADs in real life. People who post daily threads are noticed by potential customers for a service. 

TBH, your thread is all confusing and vague. You should try explaining it better instead of beating round the bush with statements like "Working to scam the system"
Cheapest LinkedIn Business Premium Upgrade: 53$ for 1 year
To buy kindly PM

[Image: TWwziN2.gif]

[Image: 2ubdBNz.gif]

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATORS. ALWAYS CONFIRM ON THE FORUM