Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Non-Stop leechers - limits must be taken ! (Draft Ideas)

by peterfoy - 13 December, 2018 - 01:15 AM
This post is by a banned member (peterfoy) - Unhide
peterfoy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 December, 2018 - 01:22 AM by peterfoy.)
To be honest, there are tons of leechers on cracked.to, is just bad when you actually share something and then gets instantly leeched in a matter of seconds, I know there were suggestions, I have been keen on looking around and I've been here also for a month or two.

Although the high number of members that are classified as leechers are just insane in cracked.to, like for real there has to be an up-front action taken for it, Nulled doesn't care for their forum but I know cracked.to does want to be unique in some way,  then it would be ideal if it's more community based rather than the public to anyone?

Here are some draft ideas

Create seasonal registration periods - this will stop a majority of leechers joining the forums and those who can't make it through the registration period in certain seasons could then be invited or have to purchase VIP to simply bypass it. On the other hand, it draws a lot of benefits when is done that way :)

Force introductions for new members - I know this is odd, but on forums like bhf, they have a similar system to that, you do have to fill in small questionnaire in their forum before you get accepted, I don't know whether is sufficient but if members are manually added then it would allow for moderators to pick on members that will be helpful to this forum.

Block same IP and proxy registrations - Forums like for example cracking.org block access to the forums if a proxy is detected, whereas forums like crackingitaly record the IP's and block same IP registrations and also proxies. It is handy as it makes it more challenging for leechers to make up new registrations.

The ratio of contribution - In some forums, there are many out there examples of how they use ratios in knowing the quality of a member, that is mainly their contribution to the forum which is usually either posts vs threads or else the quality of posts such as if they post like "ty".

(x) posts/threads to comment on combos/accounts etc - It would be the best choice to just limit leechers posting in the combos section, as they have to be more creative in a means of socializing and possibly contribute elsewhere until they get access to combos and such, the best number to force users to get to until they could go and leech the hell out of our contributed content would be 20 posts  Hype

Allow for premium members to set rules for their forum posts such as contributions - Forums like bhf, forum members could set strict requirements as of those who are liable to receive an content as an op to a forum post, for example, only members with 10+ likes or even posts can see the content, but anyway, this will make it finally fair to prioritize legitimate contributions to those who appreciate people's work.
SPACE FOR RENTING, PM OFFERS  :comfy:
This post is by a banned member (SJW3) - Unhide
SJW3  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
so can we get so love for those who lost their fortnite accounts for the better good
This post is by a banned member (Royals) - Unhide
Royals  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
I personally do not agree with a lot you have said (although not all) or we have already discussed it in the past but this was brought up in our admin chat, so it'll be discussed further. Thank you for your suggestions !