Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Not brave enough to return to the old??

by foxsunday - 02 February, 2020 - 03:20 PM
This post is by a banned member (foxsunday) - Unhide
foxsunday  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 February, 2020 - 04:07 PM by foxsunday.)
3 years ago, she and I met through the online chat application, chatting back and forth several times and then meeting outside.

She picked me up after work, my first impression of she was her style, soft talk, affection, quiet. At that time, my youth was full, when I met she the second time, She did it. Not forced but voluntary, we all want it together. I was very satisfied and so were you. We were together not long, due to the nature of the work she had to return to his home country and we loved for another year. During the time of long distance love, I frantically controlled her, very often rebuked like a kid. She is 10 years older than me, a job is stable, good, single, busy with work. Because of the nature of the work and time zone deviation, we add distance and further misunderstandings. She chose to be quiet before the argument and I was too tired to let go.

3 years later, she found me again, we talked a lot, I became more mature and calm. She also opened his heart to me more, we had an old talk. I don't think she remembers anything between the two, it turns out she still remembers clearly, so do I. Reviewing the old story made my heart ache, asking why you used to be so indifferent, did you ever love me? She replied, "You were a fool at the time, I regretted it."

Now I do not know what to do with her, if I want to continue without being brave enough for fear of opening my heart, I am hurt. I don't think she loves me, maybe she was sexually seeking to find me again (in her words, we were getting along so well). Could it be because of sex that you have come a long way to meet me, while you have the capacity to find a new girlfriend?

Also, after having more time to talk, I became more aware of her personality. She is introverted and I'm quite extroverted, the more I learn about her, the more I love her, I think. I feel more attracted to her. If I had been overwhelmed by his looks before, I would love her more now. In return I have to be more patient, which I have never done in love with any man.

Looking forward to receiving your comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
This post is by a banned member (CoquiArgento) - Unhide
foxsunday  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 February, 2020 - 06:56 PM)CoquiArgento Wrote: Show More
Hear me out
*whispers* chloroform
Smart :ezy:

what do you mean?