Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Notice! ! Two professional liars! !

by bolin666000 - 13 December, 2023 - 03:31 PM
This post is by a banned member (bolin666000) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 13 December, 2023 - 03:35 PM by bolin666000.)
Telegram scammer
1. https://t.me/byinbo 
2. https://t.me/caughy

Watch out for these two professional scammers. I've saved all the evidence. I hope all my friends will pay attention! Click to download chat picture evidence!

This is a professional scammer. Please look at his ugly face.

When you approach him to buy data, he will send you some data that has been raped numerous times and sell it to you at a high price.

The scammer will keep asking you to pay him dollars to lure you in with fresh data, then raise the price and tell you that the data is of very good quality.

After you pay, he will make you wait for a while by cracking the data, but in fact he uses HMC to check the data that has been raped countless times and then sends it to you, and then he sends it to you, and then he sends it to you.

Eventually, when you realize that the data has been raped for half a month, or even a month, you will text him again, and the scammer will delay you by saying that he is not at home, he is busy, and he has no time, and then he will just disappear, and you will not be able to see him again.

Finally I want to say that I don't care about this money, if a few hundred dollars can let me know some scammers, I will feel very comfortable, I hope all of you friends can see the scammer's face, they usually take some data that has been raped by countless people and sell it to you, and then tell you that it's fresh, in fact, when you check it, it's been raped countless times, and then scammers always like to use the excuse that they don't have a computer right now. , wait for him to come home, he is very busy right now as an excuse to delay things for you because he has already disappeared with your money, so I hope all of you will come across this scammer please take a detour!!!!

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (KookSpook21) - Unhide
Threads
Thanks for sharing, it's important to keep people avare about scammers.
Be careful in web, hope you allright!!
This post is by a banned member (bolin666000) - Unhide
Threads
(13 December, 2023 - 11:55 PM)KookSpook21 Wrote: Show More
Thanks for sharing, it's important to keep people avare about scammers.
Be careful in web, hope you allright!!

Yes, when you buy expensive 1$=1 bar combos, 80% of them are bad.