Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[OB ANOM] BuffaloWildWings Proxyless with Capture.

by KautiousKorp - 20 March, 2020 - 03:48 AM
This post is by a banned member (KautiousKorp) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 March, 2020 - 07:43 PM by KautiousKorp.)
Proxyless Config with Points Capture. Credits to @ND03 for making the config. I edited the config to make all point captures below 2K go to custom and above 2K are hits. kek 

ROAD TO CONTRIBUTOR Pepe

EDITED DOWNLOAD LINK

Download: 
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This post is by a banned member (k3wl) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 March, 2020 - 04:22 PM)k3wl Wrote: Show More
Your sorting is not very good. At only 1000 points, you can get a small wings, and PLENT of other stuff ranging from like 150-2000

I would suggest simply sorting it so that accounts with points = 0 go into Free/Custom, and everything else is a hit - that's what i did, anyway.

People can literally just edit it lol. I put it at 2K since NO ONE buys 1K accounts lol.  Smart
This post is by a banned member (k3wl) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Thatmango) - Unhide
Thatmango  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Wow i just started doing this and want to get into helping the community just like you by making my own configs appreciate it
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 March, 2020 - 04:31 PM)k3wl Wrote: Show More
(20 March, 2020 - 04:25 PM)AaronTheAsian Wrote: Show More
(20 March, 2020 - 04:22 PM)k3wl Wrote: Show More
Your sorting is not very good. At only 1000 points, you can get a small wings, and PLENT of other stuff ranging from like 150-2000

I would suggest simply sorting it so that accounts with points = 0 go into Free/Custom, and everything else is a hit - that's what i did, anyway.

People can literally just edit it lol. I put it at 2K since NO ONE buys 1K accounts lol.  Smart

If your point is that people can "just edit it", then why did you share this? They can also edit the other config, which sorts better than this (no sorting).

I'm sure people buy 1000 point accounts all the time, as there are like 15 things you can choose from with 1000 points...

Literally it's not a big deal lol. Idk why you are coming at me for just making a quick share for the community and I supply for 5 shoppy.gg sellers that sell buffalo. They literally only ask me for 2k+ accounts since they sell better and the 1K is always in stock since no one buys it.
This post is by a banned member (dadourlou) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Bigbootyjudy34) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
thank you my glooks man