Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⚡OSU! CHEAT⚡TIMEWARP, AIM ASSIST, AUTO BOT AND MORE⚡UNDETECTED⚡

by maliszewski - 11 August, 2023 - 01:21 AM
This post is by a banned member (maliszewski) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (temp5237890) - Unhide
Threads
(11 August, 2023 - 01:21 AM)maliszewski Wrote: Show More
This is a cheat that im currently using, and my scores are still in top 50 global rankings. 
You need active account for it, or atleast good aged one! (1 year atleast because pp limit is high at this point, that you probably wont cross it)

VirusTotal: Click

Steps if your brain doesn't work properly!
1. Download the file and unpack it in empty folder (Loader will create folder for configs that you can save for later)
2. Now you have to options
2.1 Open loader first and it will inject osu!auth (osu!'s anti cheat) bypass and automatically start the game
2.2 Open osu! first and then loader but bypass won't be injected
3. Insert to open/close menu! :) 
4. Enjoy, if you see or will have any errors please PM me or reply here with error information!

thanks
This post is by a banned member (temp5237890) - Unhide
Threads
This is a cheat that im currently using, and my scores are still in top 50 global rankings. 
You need active account for it, or atleast good aged one! (1 year atleast because pp limit is high at this point, that you probably wont cross it)

1. Download the file and unpack it in empty folder (Loader will create folder for configs that you can save for later)
2.1 Open loader first and it will inject osu!auth (osu!'s anti cheat) bypass and automatically start the game
4. Enjoy, if you see or will have any errors please PM me or reply here with error information!

thanks
This post is by a banned member (IEnvyDragon) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Murtila) - Unhide
Murtila  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
pog
This post is by a banned member (supzerre) - Unhide
supzerre  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
damn
This post is by a banned member (Teletubi55) - Unhide
Threads
very cheap

This post is by a banned member (0Tavim) - Unhide
0Tavim  
Threads
(11 August, 2023 - 11:08 AM)temp5237890 Wrote: Show More

thanks

a a a a a a a a a