Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Biggest Coding Tutorials Pack Including Books & Movies | 500GB Massive Collection

by Gael1515gg - 04 February, 2020 - 08:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (Gael1515gg) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Biggest Coding Tutorials about 500Gb of Books And Somewhere Movies!Visit The Link > Browser Content > When Satisfied Hit Download >
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...irection=a
 Terms & Use: 
  • This is a Public shared Drive, created by specific users near 2018.
  • Only focus on learning tutorials besides other content available in the drive.
  • It covers many subjects content, LinuxC++JavascriptPythonPHP and much more. old bud gold, you know that right.
  • The drive is still progressing, you can get more from the drive when new things arrive.
  • This drive only shared for Educational purposes. If any unwelcome content found that’s not my fault. I’m not responsible for that.
  • As I’m sharing it here, I recommend you to watch videos/Books on Drive instead of download, it will never cause any Spam traffic and drive will stay alive.
  • Any trickysmart user, If you browse the drive from beginners or check-in deep then you can see Fishy things into the drive, Avoid misuse of that content that posted by dumbs, I’m not responsible for anything because this is a Public shared Drive.
  • Avoid making complain on anything or if the drive stops working.
NOTE: Most of the Tutorials are leaked as for released drive date, it has nothing inside so far that does not hurt any brand in fact, it’s a public drive, not mine.
ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING!
This post is by a banned member (jilda99) - Unhide