Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

PDF exploit

by cracken2020 - 23 September, 2020 - 11:51 AM
This post is by a banned member (cracken2020) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I have found someone that was selling a PDF exploit that said that was willing to provide the exploit first and after that, if workingm the payment would be done. We schedule a TV session, the (python) exploit was sent and it looked legitimate despite being encoded. At some point it was said that in order to activate the exploit license would be needed to run an executable. Scanned the exe I found it was a rat. However I would like to know here can help decode the python script do figure out if it works in any way. PM me.

Thanks
This post is by a banned member (Quessts) - Unhide
Quessts  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I'm doing a reverse engineering service for $10 pm me the script and I'll see if I can do it
This post is by a banned member (cracken2020) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(23 September, 2020 - 11:54 AM)Quessts Wrote: Show More
I'm doing a reverse engineering service for $10 pm me the script and I'll see if I can do it

Thank you for your reply. I understant that this help/service may have a cost but it happens that I don't know if the exploit indeed works or not, so payng 10usd for something that won't work. However if it works you keep a pdf exploit for yourself too. If you agree with this tell me
This post is by a banned member (mouse46) - Unhide
mouse46  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(23 September, 2020 - 11:51 AM)cracken2020 Wrote: Show More
I have found someone that was selling a PDF exploit that said that was willing to provide the exploit first and after that, if workingm the payment would be done. We schedule a TV session, the (python) exploit was sent and it looked legitimate despite being encoded. At some point it was said that in order to activate the exploit license would be needed to run an executable. Scanned the exe I found it was a rat. However I would like to know here can help decode the python script do figure out if it works in any way. PM me.

Thanks

send me python script and exe file... I will try to help you