Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[PERMANENT ACTIVATION] Stardock Fences 3.0.9.11

by aspenuwu - 13 November, 2020 - 09:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (MentalLul) - Unhide
MentalLul  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Thanks for this, Exactly what i was after.
This post is by a banned member (luvisrage16) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Guantanamo) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I've been looking for this so long, I hope it will work for me. Thanks for sharing.
This post is by a banned member (xuvema) - Unhide
xuvema  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Thank you. ??
This post is by a banned member (kbitler24) - Unhide
kbitler24  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(13 November, 2020 - 09:05 PM)aspenuwu Wrote: Show More
Hi, I'd like to present my patch/crack for the Stardock Fences organization software!

Fences DescriptionFences helps you organize your PC by automatically placing your shortcuts and icons into resizable shaded areas on your desktop called fences. Its many customization features are what make Fences the world's most popular Windows desktop enhancement.
Roll up Fences
Eliminate clutter from your desktop - but keep your Fences where it's easy to find them - with our roll up feature. Double-clicking on a Fence's title-bar will cause the rest of the Fence to "roll up" into it, saving you valuable space. To reveal your fence, you can move your mouse over the title-bar or double-click it again to view the title and all of its icons as normal.Desktop Pages
Create multiple pages of fences on your desktop and quickly swipe between them. To change to a different desktop page, just take your mouse cursor to the edge of your screen and click and drag. Then a new page of fences will be displayed. This feature provides greater control over how you can organize favorite programs, documents, websites and more.Desktop Quick-hide
Instantly clean up your desktop. Double-click any blank space on your desktop and your desktop icons will fade out. Double-click again and they will return. You can even pick icons and individual fences to exclude.Automatic desktop organization
Define rules for how your icons are arranged on your desktop and Fences will automatically sort new icons into the fences you have chosen based on your rules.Folder portals
Fences can act as a portal to any folder on your PC. For example, your documents or pictures folders can be mirrored onto your desktop as a fence enabling quick access to their contents without adding clutter to your desktop.Customize your Fences
Quickly personalize the labels, background colors and transparency of your fences from the easy to use configuration menu. Screenshots
[Image: 2Z7Yfk2.png] [Image: wRqVCH0.png]

Instructions
 1. Install Stardock Fences from ≪Fences3-sd-setup.exe≫. You can also download the official version from the website: https://www.stardock.com/products/fences/download-trial
 2. Run ≪CloseRunDll.bat≫, this will close a background service that will prevent you from copying the crack.
 3. Drag ≪Crack/Stardock.ApplicationServices.dll≫ into ≪C:/Program Files (x86)/Stardock/Fences>. The "Fences Install Directory" shortcut should open that directory.
 4. Stardock Fences should now be permanently activated

OPTIONAL:
 1. Verify any ≪.sig≫ files using the PGP key 9CCE5F51B2F8C465
 2. Ensure all checksums match using the ≪.sha256≫ files (HashCheck Shell Extension can do this for you)

Downloads
mega.nz:

Scans
Virustotal for the actual DLL that matters (Stardock.ApplicationServices.dll)
  - The official Fences installer than can be downloaded directly from Stardock's website (Fences3-sd-setup.exe)
  - Powershell part of the script to force-close the Fences serviced (CloseRunDll.ps1)
  - Batch part of the script to force-close the Fences serviced (CloseRunDll.bat)
  - The .lnk file that goes to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Fences" (Fences Install Directory.lnk)
Hybrid Analysis

Disclaimer / Terms of Use
While I use this myself daily, I am not responsible if anything bad happens. Whether your desktop eats your dog, a Stardock death squad shows up at your door, whatever, it's on you.
Do not tamper with this, do not remove my credits / watermark from this. I am especially not responsible if the software fails to work properly if you tamper with this.

~ With love, from Aspen [Image: 68747470733a2f2f6d656469612e6e756c6c6564...742e706e67]

A note: I wish I could've released a crack for Stardock Groupy alongside this, but it's activation seems to be more complex and more annoying to crack. Sorry, folks.

nice bro
This post is by a banned member (chapolinho) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 February, 2021 - 03:23 AM by chapolinho.)
Downloading now

* mega link is down
This post is by a banned member (klng) - Unhide
klng  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
good one thanks!
This post is by a banned member (ShrekIsWaifu) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Thanks for the crack for Fences.