Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[PYTHON] SOCKS4/5 - Proxy-Checker

by Overside - 29 April, 2019 - 12:53 PM
This post is by a banned member (Usertype) - Unhide
Usertype  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Ejdjdjdhfuxdhdhd
This post is by a banned member (Digitalix) - Unhide
Digitalix  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
This is helpful thank you so much
This post is by a banned member (lulafive) - Unhide
lulafive  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
very good job
This post is by a banned member (admin56) - Unhide
admin56  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
this is an excellent share indeed ++AA
This post is by a banned member (Ne0) - Unhide
Ne0  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 April, 2019 - 12:53 PM)Overside Wrote: Show More
SOCKS-Proxy-Checker

Checks an IP:Port list of SOCKS4/5 and outputs working proxies to a file.

Inputs:

Proxy list - An absolute path to the file containing a list of proxies in the of IP:Port
Output file - An absolute path to the file that the live SOCKS4/5 proxies will be written to.
Threads - The number of threads that will be used to check proxies. More threads = quicker scanning. If the thread count is too high, your internet connection may be interrupted and false timeouts/connection refused errors will be printed.
Timeout - The amount of time to give a potential proxy to repond before giving up and trying the next.
This script attempts to verify if a given IP:Port listing is a SOCKS4/5 proxy by completeing a SOCKS4/5 handshake with it. In order to maintain the highest level of compatibility I could, I did not use third part libraries and stuck with the default Python libraries. Also, I skipped adding some 'fancy' features, such as a GUI.

i liked !! im not a leecher, not but fr this is an awesome job, looking forward to working on adding a GUI  Hype
This post is by a banned member (loL2455) - Unhide
loL2455  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 April, 2019 - 12:53 PM)Overside Wrote: Show More
SOCKS-Proxy-Checker

Checks an IP:Port list of SOCKS4/5 and outputs working proxies to a file.

Inputs:

Proxy list - An absolute path to the file containing a list of proxies in the of IP:Port
Output file - An absolute path to the file that the live SOCKS4/5 proxies will be written to.
Threads - The number of threads that will be used to check proxies. More threads = quicker scanning. If the thread count is too high, your internet connection may be interrupted and false timeouts/connection refused errors will be printed.
Timeout - The amount of time to give a potential proxy to repond before giving up and trying the next.
This script attempts to verify if a given IP:Port listing is a SOCKS4/5 proxy by completeing a SOCKS4/5 handshake with it. In order to maintain the highest level of compatibility I could, I did not use third part libraries and stuck with the default Python libraries. Also, I skipped adding some 'fancy' features, such as a GUI.

thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuu
This post is by a banned member (5927413) - Unhide
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
good!!
This post is by a banned member (ABX) - Unhide
ABX  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
ty man