Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Pastebin alternatives

by Singleton - 20 April, 2020 - 09:43 AM
This post is by a banned member (Singleton) - Unhide
Singleton  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 April, 2020 - 09:43 AM by Singleton.)
.Im not sure in which section the question belongs to

.I'm using pastebin.com for searching for leaks, so I've developed a program a month ago that using their API to find pastes with leaks and I had to pay for their lifetime account to get access to it
.a couple of days ago they came with an announcement that they are canceling their services because people are abusing it... so my program is useless and they are not intended to give any refunds
:here is the announcement

.(I'm looking for some other source of leaks like Pastebin even from Tor network (the darknet
.Im doing it for research purposes and for good cause to notify people when their data is being leaked
This post is by a banned member (LukaX) - Unhide
LukaX  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
pastr.io is best!
This post is by a banned member (jonsnowy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Kallie_Simpson) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
The rundown of Pastebin elective sites has been comprised after some sound exploration. These sorts of destinations will end up being of incredible assistance for you if your responsibility is to manage long queues of coding every day of the week. With these alternatives, you can accumulate your content on the Internet for a specific timeframe, and you would then be able to impart it to others who're working with you. Such sites have been around for quite a while presently, yet the one inquiry itself turned out in 2002. A speedy look around the Internet space uncovers that there are a lot of other such devices that can be had a go at by clients. Each of these has its own special contributions beside the fundamental capacity of putting away content online obviously. I have  gathered a few of them here, for you to be able to pick the ones that suit you best.
This post is by a banned member (Kibakiba) - Unhide
Kibakiba  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Good job thabor
This post is by a banned member (MartinEphet) - Unhide
Threads
I gave https://www.cornbreadhemp.com/collections/cbd-cream a prove for the first previously, and I'm amazed! They tasted smashing and provided a intelligibility of calmness and relaxation. My stress melted away, and I slept well-advised too. These gummies are a game-changer on the side of me, and I extremely put forward them to anyone seeking spontaneous emphasis liberation and improved sleep.