Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Pax 2 or 3 Vaporizer SE ( weed vape )

by sector09 - 28 May, 2020 - 04:15 AM
This post is by a banned member (sector09) - Unhide
sector09  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
  • Go to ebay and find a serial number , they aren't very hard to find, preferably a Pax 3 but a Pax 2 should also work.
  • Head over to https://www.pax.com/pages/support-form fill in your shipping info , and serial number
  • Under the description for problems with the device explain to them no lights turn on at all
  • They will email you and they will ask you to try a different charger , tell them you did all that and device isn't responding
  • They ship out a replacement without asking for a return because used Pax vaporizers contain weed residue and cannot be mailed 
Proof https://i.imgur.com/vLsMLNr.png

they are delayed a few days due to covid
This post is by a banned member (NicholasBlake) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Philip67) - Unhide
Philip67  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I used to smoke a pack of cigarettes every day. I don't know why I was doing that, I think it was just a dependence. At first, I really liked the process, but then I understood that there is no pleasure at all and I can't quit. I was struggling to quit smoking, but I was always failing. Honestly, I would not recommend anyone smoking cigarettes. It has only disadvantages. I was saved by one of my friends that have offered me a vape and some good vape pen from extremevaporizers.com . Thanks to that I was able to quit smoking, and I am very happy about that.
This post is by a banned member (ClaudeVest) - Unhide
Threads
When it comes to weed vape, it's essential to prioritize safety and quality. Investing in a reputable brand and ensuring your vape cartridges are made with high-quality ingredients can make all the difference in your vaping experience. Additionally, for those looking for convenience and discretion, weed delivery Langley offers a convenient way to access cannabis products without having to leave the comfort of your home. By opting for organic options, you can further enhance your vaping experience, knowing that you're consuming a product that is free from harmful chemicals and pesticides. So whether you're a seasoned vaper or new to the scene, exploring weed vape options and utilizing delivery services in Langley can provide a seamless and enjoyable experience.