Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

PayPal niggas ban me with no apparrent reason? (Gone mad)

by AspeCC - 08 March, 2022 - 07:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (AspeCC) - Unhide
AspeCC  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
You can no longer use PayPal
At PayPal, we want to create a secure community for our customers' business. We have noticed activities on your account that are not in accordance with our User Agreement. As a result, we are no longer able to offer you PayPal services. The bank or credit card information associated with your PayPal account cannot be deleted or used to create a new account. You can still log in and view your account information, but you cannot send or receive money. The money in your balance will be withheld for 180 days, after which we will send you an e-mail with instructions on their transfer.

Fucking paypal niggas banned my fucking main account with all my info messaged them on twitter and they didn t fix shit dude 

I just bough a laptop for like 2000$ and them niggas ban me can't have shit on PayPal man 
Has anybody got banned on paypal managed to get unbanned?
This post is by a banned member (6lxx) - Unhide
6lxx  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I feel you bro. I got limited on GayPal countless times. When they send you an email saying "You can no longer use PayPal", then it's permanent. I know this isen't really helpful, but it is what it is bro. If they temporarily limit you, then you can easily resolve it by verifying what they tell you to verify. In your case, wait 180 days and withdraw your funds. Calling / emailing them won't help. Next time, don't use PayPal as a payment method or just use it for personal things etc etc
This post is by a banned member (Heaven) - Unhide
Heaven  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(08 March, 2022 - 07:55 PM)AspeCC Wrote: Show More
At PayPal, we want to create a secure community for our customers' business. We have noticed activities on your account that are not in accordance with our User Agreement. As a result, we are no longer able to offer you PayPal services. The bank or credit card information associated with your PayPal account cannot be deleted or used to create a new account. You can still log in and view your account information, but you cannot send or receive money. The money in your balance will be withheld for 180 days, after which we will send you an e-mail with instructions on their transfer.

Fucking paypal niggas banned my fucking main account with all my info messaged them on twitter and they didn t fix shit dude 

I just bough a laptop for like 2000$ and them niggas ban me can't have shit on PayPal man 

Probably because of suspecious behaviour its pretty much your fault most of the times snince PayPal rarely does mistakes
[Image: VNimEzP.gif%20Hproxy.com%20Resisdential%20Proxies]
Check it out Hproxy.com

[Image: 9KUi6WQ.gif]
Check it out Quicksms.io

Wanna advertise your Service for free?

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
t.me/heavensmarketplace

This post is by a banned member (Imgonebyebye) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
got banned too in december =)
This post is by a banned member (AspeCC) - Unhide
AspeCC  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 March, 2022 - 08:12 PM)xHQNamex Wrote: Show More
got banned too in december =)

dude got banned on cracked too lmao
This post is by a banned member (Bombas) - Unhide
Bombas  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 March, 2022 - 07:55 PM)AspeCC Wrote: Show More

Theres really slim chance that you can get the account back , had similar problem , you have to get a new bank card to use it again or something.