Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Paying (BTC): Hijack a Snapchat or email for me

by Lawyermagic - 02 April, 2020 - 05:34 PM
This post is by a banned member (Lawyermagic) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Yo!

I've tried browsing around for anybody offering a service of this nature. So far, not so good.

If you are able to hijack/steal/hack/SE (or any other means of getting access to) a Snapchat or an email, please get in contact with me. Either reply to the thread or private message me, please. The target is Australian and I can provide some information if it will make the process easier. If you are successful, there will be ongoing paid work for you.

Now, I will say this up front so that there is zero confusion, I absolutely will not be going first. I am more than happy to use a middleman on the basis that they are mutually agreed upon. Otherwise, you can go first (I assume that's unlikey lol).

Thank you. Please get in touch.
This post is by a banned member (qwdqwdqw22) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 April, 2020 - 05:34 PM)Lawyermagic Wrote: Show More
Yo!

I've tried browsing around for anybody offering a service of this nature. So far, not so good.

If you are able to hijack/steal/hack/SE (or any other means of getting access to) a Snapchat or an email, please get in contact with me. Either reply to the thread or private message me, please. The target is Australian and I can provide some information if it will make the process easier. If you are successful, there will be ongoing paid work for you.

Now, I will say this up front so that there is zero confusion, I absolutely will not be going first. I am more than happy to use a middleman on the basis that they are mutually agreed upon. Otherwise, you can go first (I assume that's unlikey lol).

Thank you. Please get in touch.
 Send me details
This post is by a banned member (Lawyermagic) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Still looking for someone that is able to do this.
This post is by a banned member (VandaTheGod) - Unhide