Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Personal Whale Account - AR43

by sneakergodau - 18 December, 2020 - 07:23 AM
This post is by a banned member (sneakergodau) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 January, 2021 - 08:28 PM by sneakergodau.)
Asia Server

It is now bump ar 46
3460 genesis crystals loaded

AW: $1100USD
Negotiable

Quite literally the best weapons in the game unlocked (WGS, AF, SH)

C1 Diluc + WGS (BiS)
C1 Keqing + Aquila Favonia (BiS)
Skyward Hard - great for a lot of archers if you pursue them
C0 Zhongli [Big dong Zhong doesn't appear on the list but he's in my characters list. Must be a bug?] (BiS DPS)
C0 Qiqi
C1 Klee
C0 Jean
C0 Albedo

Heaps of relevant 4 star weapons - haven't used half of the blueprints (was going to save up for 1.2 claymores for razor); never really had to make anything except swords tbh
Have all the Dragonspine weapons

Plenty of fragile resin (41) and gold

All 4 stars except Beidou
Note: C6 Razor, C6 Chongyun, C6 Sucrose (BiS)
C5 Noelle, C5 Benny
C4 Barbara, C4 Fichl, C4 Ning
C3 Ning, C3 Xinyan

Everyone else C0-C2 (literally unlocked the 'important' constellations of each character no kappa)

^ Because of this, you can actually go into whatever playstyle you want. I have the characters and weapons unlocked to their full DPS potential.
All waypoints unlocked, all anemolocus and geolocus collected, etc
[Image: removed_identity.png]
[Image: removed_identity_2.png]
This post is by a banned member (Proggreso) - Unhide
Proggreso  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Not to sales trash but accounts like these do not go for 900 USD at all. This might sell for around 150-200 USD at most.

Top Up History is also important to have, No Birthday Set, and Unlinked Username also adds up to the value.
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 December, 2020 - 08:07 AM by sneakergodau.)
You have no idea what you're talking about. I've seen accounts far worse go for $500. Those accounts may also be cracked whereas this is a personal one.

The fact that the account pulled the best 5 stars with their BiS is the reason it goes for this much

For reference; https://www.ebay.com/itm/Genshin-impact-...OSww0tf0Ca-
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Genshin-Impact-...SwPjxf0uQ3
This post is by a banned member (NoobPlayz) - Unhide
NoobPlayz  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Yeah ok
This post is by a banned member (yiztheboss) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I agree with guy above. With that money I can go to the genshin trading website and get something twice as good.
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/na-%F0%9...s.1751029/

like bro
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 December, 2020 - 12:26 PM by sneakergodau.)
(18 December, 2020 - 07:28 AM)Proggreso Wrote: Show More
Not to sales trash but accounts like these do not go for 900 USD at all. This might sell for around 150-200 USD at most.

Top Up History is also important to have, No Birthday Set, and Unlinked Username also adds up to the value.

(18 December, 2020 - 12:03 PM)yiztheboss Wrote: Show More
I agree with guy above. With that money I can go to the genshin trading website and get something twice as good.

like bro

1. those accounts unlikely to be personal, good luck when they get reclaimed lol
2. none of them have the trifecta of the three best 5 star weapons in the game too...
3. i doubt any of those accounts have any fragile resin remaining for artifcact farming at level 45 too
4. this account can literally go in whatever direction the owner wants. as long as you put time into it and level up the units you want, you can play whatever comp you want. the accounts you've linked look to be limited to the one playstyle OR zero synergy

also nego i just dont have time to play anymore
This post is by a banned member (Proggreso) - Unhide
Proggreso  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 December, 2020 - 12:24 PM)sneakergodau Wrote: Show More

like bro

1. those accounts unlikely to be personal, good luck when they get reclaimed lol
2. none of them have the trifecta of the three best 5 star weapons in the game too...
3. i doubt any of those accounts have any fragile resin remaining for artifcact farming at level 45 too
4. this account can literally go in whatever direction the owner wants. as long as you put time into it and level up the units you want, you can play whatever comp you want. the accounts you've linked look to be limited to the one playstyle OR zero synergy

I'm sorry but I'm just simply stating facts. First of all, you simply do not compare prices to Ebay. Also, I clearly know everything that I'm talking about, I have sold over 20+ Genshin Impact accounts on different platforms, and I clearly know market prices for Genshin Impact accounts.

1. You don't compare prices to eBay, compare it to other platforms like EpicNPC, Facebook marketplaces, PlayerUp, PlayerAuctions. Why don't you try selling the account on Ebay and risk getting a chargeback since it's technically not allowed to sell these accounts on eBay.
2. I've literally seen WAY better accounts, more 5 stars, better AR, and an overall better account that include Original Email, Username Unlinked, and Top Up History for literally around 200 USD.

With that being said, GLWS.
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 December, 2020 - 08:17 AM by sneakergodau.)
(19 December, 2020 - 07:28 AM)Proggreso Wrote: Show More
(18 December, 2020 - 12:24 PM)sneakergodau Wrote: Show More

like bro

I'm sorry but I'm just simply stating facts. First of all, you simply do not compare prices to Ebay. Also, I clearly know everything that I'm talking about, I have sold over 20+ Genshin Impact accounts on different platforms, and I clearly know market prices for Genshin Impact accounts.

1. You don't compare prices to eBay, compare it to other platforms like EpicNPC, Facebook marketplaces, PlayerUp, PlayerAuctions. Why don't you try selling the account on Ebay and risk getting a chargeback since it's technically not allowed to sell these accounts on eBay.
2. I've literally seen WAY better accounts, more 5 stars, better AR, and an overall better account that include Original Email, Username Unlinked, and Top Up History for literally around 200 USD.

With that being said, GLWS.

1. unlikely to be personal accounts
2. more 5 stars =/= better. i've got the best 5 stars and their BiS (minus venti)  pogchamp
higher AR is actually detrimental. having as much fragile resin at AR45 (currently AR43) is optimal.

actually i'm certain that one post you found is the outlier + cracked accounts. look at any other accounts in the asia region and you'll find significantly worse starter accouts for $150 lmao