Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Personality

by izaoZero - 04 April, 2020 - 10:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (izaoZero) - Unhide
izaoZero  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello, everyone. Just to let you guys know I'm new here. This place seems to be very interesting to me and I like the people around here. 

I have a question regarding how you can improve your personality because it seems like personality plays quite a big role in making people around you to like you. Personally, I don't have any problem with anyone but I find most people don't enjoy my company. Perhaps it's because I don't look or sound like an interesting person. Therefore, I'd love to ask your opinions on how I can improve myself i.e like what I can do to be more appealing
Hello  Hype
This post is by a banned member (JavaQuality) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Try out a new style, like changing the way you style your hair, new/different clothes 'n stuff.
You may also wanna do some stuff you can tell other people from they might be interested in.
I can't give you better tips since I don't know what you look like in real life, nor do I know what you do in your free time, etc.
This post is by a banned member (hagrid635) - Unhide
hagrid635  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Exercise is a life changer. Will make you look better and feel better.
[Image: GR4AxqX.gif]                                                                                                               [Image: GR4AxqX.gif]

+LIKE  or  +REP to keep us Dancing and Smiling!!!

[Image: 0sAfxwT.gif]
This post is by a banned member (redoakblue) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
You are the summation of all your experiences.  Obviously right now we can't go out and do much, but you have the internet at your fingertips.  

It's weird to think about it but it's true.

People don't become interesting right away.  I mean sure some people are naturally charismatic and charming and for others it's harder.  It all comes down to what you've been exposed with or exposed to.  Do you know cultural references?  Movie lines from famous actors?  Have you seen Friends?  Do you know what I mean when I say, "We were on a break!"?

While exposing yourself to different things (I don't mean drugs, but that's on you), you start to realize how it affects you.  Did you enjoy watching One Piece?  How did it make me feel?  Why did George kill Lennie?  What the hell does, "Stay Golden," mean?

Educate. Learn. Critically think.  Never stop.

Or just keep being the same.