Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Planning to Convert Online for Personal Use in a Premium Account

by weazelone - 04 April, 2021 - 08:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (weazelone) - Unhide
weazelone  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 April, 2021 - 05:11 PM by weazelone.)
I am looking for this video converter site for my friend of mine, as i'm planning to convert online in either the .mp4 or the .mkv (with or without subtitles) for personal use in Premium when available, to increase the free limit conversion than 1GB by any chance.

https://convert-video-online.com/pricing

Personally, the FFmpeg's conversion in local... is much slower on our end in CLI.

Would it be possible to do this, if i'm converted the original size (in premium), turned into the 300MB+ and so on when available, or maybe a no go? This converter site looks good without probably the issues i guess.

Hope it helps

-- Ridley Terrance

FINAL UPDATE follows below our post. Thanks!
This post is by a banned member (weazelone) - Unhide
weazelone  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I think i probably got it.

After a full research for a similarity references at the moment (as based from the 123Apps website), we discovered the FFmpeg's new command line, that works remotely to Google Colab. The following command line works to resize the quality and/or the bitrate, which is kinda unofficial right now.

Code:

!ffmpeg -i "URL Link or Folder Path" -vf scale=1280:720 -b:v 1.3M "output.mkv"

According to our friend of mine, it is slightly working but... it depends for a customized converting at that time. It may take a slow converting from this said bitrate and a quality size in my opinion...

So, that is much everything i found out by the way. :)

-- Ridley Terrance