Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Please donate! His family needs it! He was one of us!

by lucifer_king - 15 May, 2019 - 11:47 AM
This post is by a banned member (lucifer_king) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
https://rahulisdead.tk/ please visit and please donate please! His family needs it! please! This guy was a local hacker around my town. He committed suicide today morning and left everyone with this website. He was a master hacker! He really was! Could hack routers within mins. Even topnotch cisco juniper etc ones too! Please donate please
This post is by a banned member (GodBanned) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(15 May, 2019 - 06:23 PM)Vuk Wrote: Show More
I don't know how to feel about this. I spoke with you in the morning, but still keeping the same opinion towards the topic.

Its fine...I can understand...sudden postage of this topic...i can understand your concern. Don't worry. I am a little bit better now. Going through his stuff on his vps. Oh my! He is even more legendary thn i initially had thought! The no. one thing he cracked? Cred cards and Debt cards. Physical ones. He even cracked Entropay Virtual cards. He was a total legend  but physical and mental abuse that was caused to him brought his downfall via depression. No one had any idea that he was so much depressed...In fact the 10K paypal accs i posted, all of it was cracked by him. I asked whther to give em credits but he told he prefers to be anonymous...he is a legend...
This post is by a banned member (MorpheusTBG) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(15 May, 2019 - 07:03 PM)6odliker Wrote: Show More
I will try to do whatever I can

Thanks a lot brother... Pepe