ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Poker?

by BBPoker - 2 months ago
This post is by a banned member (BBPoker) - Unhide
BBPoker  
Registered
Rep
Threads: 2
Vouches:
Credits: 0
Premium
Any of you guys play Poker (online or live)?

I'm really getting into it and just binked my first big MTT for $9500 on Global.

I play on Stars, Party, Global, Bodog (Ignition/Bovada for you US/EU people), GG, and ACR.

I'm looking to get a friend/study group going on to chat, have fun, and discuss Poker (and non-Poker) stuff!
This post is by a banned member (blueparrotfish63) - Unhide
Rep
Threads: 0
Vouches: 0
(This post was last modified: 2 months ago by blueparrotfish63.)
I really want to play and have been studying on and of now for about a year. Feel like i have got a basic understanding of the game. I am 17 turning 18 in 2 months and legal age to play here in sweden is 18. Any tips on how to prepare and what to think about when starting out?
This post is by a banned member (BBPoker) - Unhide
BBPoker  
Registered
Rep
Threads: 2
Vouches:
Premium
2 months agoblueparrotfish63 Wrote: Show More
I really want to play and have been studying on and of now for about a year. Feel like i have got a basic understanding of the game. I am 17 turning 18 in 2 months and legal age to play here in sweden is 18. Any tips on how to prepare and what to think about when starting out?

If you've been studying for a year, you should have a very good idea of how to play at this point. I would definitely say to start at the micros and build a bankroll from there. For starting out, ONLY PUT IN MONEY THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT LOSING. Don't go and put in $1k and think you're going to come out with $10k+ in a couple months. Don't put in $1k thinking there is no way for you to lose your money.

If you have the capital, definitely invest in a training course (i.e., Raise Your Edge, UpSwing, etc.), they will have you learning the game properly. Also, when you do start, explore the different poker games out there; I personally enjoy MTTs and hate cash but I still play cash once in a while.
This post is by a banned member (Aidill) - Unhide
Aidill  
Registered
Rep
Threads: 0
Vouches:
(This post was last modified: 15 hours ago by Aidill.)
Okoke y

Selamat datang kembali