Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Potential leak thread scams?

by hhjkkh10 - 02 September, 2019 - 03:31 AM
This post is by a banned member (hhjkkh10) - Unhide
hhjkkh10  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
So i keep seeing these exploits that give you a script, when you pay for something using btc, you change the wallet address with a script and then send money to the new wallet address. Then this doubles your balance or you get money and recieve a refund aswell. Is this a scam? 

People say they bought the ebook on hackforums and say they wanna share, but then i can't find the method selling thread on hackforums, and they say you can only do it once a day maybe to make you send more to the btc address?

Anyone got any evidence to prove that these methods are legit? As i feel this is just a way for you to get tricked in to sending money to someones btc wallet...
This post is by a banned member (SmithGFX) - Unhide
SmithGFX  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
All scam mostly the G2A and some btc exploit. And I always reported it @Raizen will do the job deleting the thread. If you ever see it kindly report it asap.
[Image: pdnM9U6.gif]
GEMME SOME LOVE OR GET REPORTED LEECHER 

[Image: wkb5CzH.gif]
This post is by a banned member (hhjkkh10) - Unhide
hhjkkh10  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 September, 2019 - 03:44 AM)canonser Wrote: Show More
All scam mostly the G2A and some btc exploit. And I always reported it @Raizen will do the job deleting the thread. If you ever see it kindly report it asap.

Okay no worries sure, i have seen a good few of them to be fair and they are VERY convincing