Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Private Combos and Dork Question!

by kempjoshua - 08 February, 2020 - 06:27 AM
This post is by a banned member (kempjoshua) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello! I just want to start off with thanking yall for taking the time to answer my questions! Thanks!

So, I've seen so many combolists and accounts on many forms, and I really want to know how the advanced crackers really do it. Whenever I contact them, they always say the method is private. I need a way to get HQ private dorks and combos without using a bad dork generator. They say that dork gens give you shitty combos, and of course I don't want them. 

[font]I've seen many different sites that give you working accounts, and I want to know how they do it. Its always private and all that..[/font]
[font]Now, I don't want to buy combos, or buy dorks from someone else. I want to know how I can do it myself, so I can become a pro cracker like everyone else![/font]

[font]I have lots of background knowledge of dorks, sqli dumper, and injecting into urls to get their email:pass or user:pass combos. I know I can just hand write dorks myself, but if there is a faster way that is high quality, then that would really mean the world to me!

Thanks so much! If you can find a good and high quality method that works, it would really mean the world to me! I've been looking at youtube vids, cracker forms for months now and I can't get the real method. THANKS!!![/font]
This post is by a banned member (kempjoshua) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump