Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Prodigy game hacking/scripts

by RageEz - 24 January, 2020 - 03:55 AM
This post is by a banned member (RageEz) - Unhide
RageEz  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Some scripts that I made for prodigy game dont know if anybody for some reason needs but there here!

javascript:window.PIXI.game.prodigy.player._isMember=true

Simply just add all of these as a bookmark the script added as the link in it and hit the bookmark whilst in Prodigy you will need to go to a different world in order for it to show member you must apply every time logging in!

javascript:window.PIXI.game.prodigy.debugMisc.getAllPets()

This one you will do the same but you will lag but after its done just refresh the page. You dont need to apply evry login.

Fiesta Fiesta Fiesta Fiesta Fiesta
This post is by a banned member (JaceyMorar) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
I truly needed to make an outfit that was straightforward yet in addition exceptionally tomfoolery and cool. To this end I decided to make a Space Marine outfit since it's a simple outfit to make and there are so many various ways you can style it!I utilized a white shirt with dark covering over it, dark tights and gloves, as well as dark boots. I cut out the shield pieces out of cardboard then shower painted them dark. I am willing to read pro essay writing review online so that I could locate the best writer for my research paper. I stuck on a few green sequins for detail, added some phony blood around my face and put on some phony beard growth.
This post is by a banned member (alomax) - Unhide
alomax  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
The article I saw was interesting because of the presentation. csgo accounts
This post is by a banned member (lindasierra) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Thank for sharing
This post is by a banned member (Thelaptops) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
It impressed, I need to say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you have got hit the nail on the head. Your idea is excellent; the difficulty is one thing that not enough persons are talking intelligently about. I am very glad from areteitech.net team that I stumbled throughout this in my search for something relating to this.
This post is by a banned member (myownsmurf) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Thanks for sharing with us!! this is Really useful.Our website provides smurf accounts at an affordable price.
buy csgo smurf
buy valorant accounts
buy league of legends account
This post is by a banned member (udayuma) - Unhide
udayuma  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin :) percetakan rawamangun wish you deign to visit my website jasa percetakan rawamangun, thank you
This post is by a banned member (preeti123) - Unhide
preeti123  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
We are among the leading Augmented Reality App Development services & delivering best-in-class AR services by developing portable applications.