Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Proper cracking safety for newcomers?

by NunovOnCrack - 10 January, 2020 - 09:45 AM
This post is by a banned member (NunovOnCrack) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I've done some cracking before, but nothing akin to the likes of this site. Mostly minor stuff like getting badly-encrypted WiFi passwords when I'm in a pinch. I'm realizing I may have bitten off more than I can chew, but I'm determined to give back to this community as I've already reaped a couple benefits from it and I ain't gonna be no leecher. I'm just gonna need some help getting there Pepe

My first (and pretty much only, since basics can be found on the boards) question before I get started: What is safe for me to do, what is and isn't legal, and how do I avoid getting caught for stuff that isn't? Hope y'all master crackers are willing to help a relative newbie get started on the scene :)
This post is by a banned member (DiaBlo6969) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 January, 2020 - 09:45 AM)NunovOnCrack Wrote: Show More
I've done some cracking before, but nothing akin to the likes of this site. Mostly minor stuff like getting badly-encrypted WiFi passwords when I'm in a pinch. I'm realizing I may have bitten off more than I can chew, but I'm determined to give back to this community as I've already reaped a couple benefits from it and I ain't gonna be no leecher. I'm just gonna need some help getting there Pepe

My first (and pretty much only, since basics can be found on the boards) question before I get started: What is safe for me to do, what is and isn't legal, and how do I avoid getting caught for stuff that isn't? Hope y'all master crackers are willing to help a relative newbie get started on the scene :)

Some basic stuff that you'd need for being safe are good quality proxies, an RDP and a nice VPN, having IP changing option.

An RDP is a remote PC on the cloud. Do whatever you wanna do on that PC. RDP's are free as well as paid. I personally use AWS.

Proxies help you in changing your IP location. Luminati Proxies are the best for cracking.

VPN. Everyone knows about that. I prefer Nord, even if it's overrated.

And, a bonus tip : A MAC address changer. Helps in carding and stuff. Plus, do carding by yourselves. Do not fall for people that charge you some money for carding.

Yep, this is all you need.

If you have any queries, you can either PM me or keep in touch via Telegram (t.me/DiaBloFTW).
:pepegun:  LIKE OR GET REPORTED FOR LEECHING   :pepegun:
This post is by a banned member (fd3103) - Unhide
fd3103  
Threads
1 Year of service
[font][font]muchas gracias[/font][/font]