(This post was last modified: 15 October, 2021 - 02:29 AM by madcousin. Edited 1 time in total.)
It all started when I saw the new post from them about nitro. I was pretty fast and one of the first joining. 
The first thing i saw:
[Image: unknown.png]
Kinda weird and looks pretty similar.

But i didn't really care. Then i saw their resell post.
Bro its litteraly copied 1/1 from Town even the fucking text

I asked them why they copied them and that all this looks very sus

They said they took inspiration from their server like wtf

Then i asked them a bit about town and they just said that they have bad quality and that town is carded and that their is not and selling carded nitro is against cto.

Next:

Holy shit youre one lucky man and you bought the reseller pack, guess what. Youre paying more then if you would not pay reseller.
Some high quality made posts there.

Next:
If you buy reseller pack for a additional 5$ you get a complete discord. Bruh they are selling a discord and are not even able to configure theyre own discord

Next:
I asked them if the prices for resellers will stay and they said always. 
Litteraly one day later:

Next:
The thing i shows earlier with town, they are selling carded nitros too. Someone complained about it and his message just got deleted in vouches.
also them:

In summary:

They are lying about their service that they provide, they talk bad about other services while they are not better. They are deleting bad vouches of people that they scammed and are selling discord servers while they can't even configure their own one.  DancingClown DancingClown DancingClown

Just here for fun