Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Question From Legends here.

by MasterOnline - 07 September, 2019 - 09:24 AM
This post is by a banned member (MasterOnline) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Fiesta  Fiesta Fiesta 
I am new here. I have question. Is it a good idea to buy the premium subscription ?   :ezy: 
:ezy:

Because I have read the rules. they says I can't post much. Because it will be considered as leeching.   ??
Second question. I have some resources. Can you please tell how I can share them with this community.  :pepegun: 
because I can't see any option to start my own thread other than in feedback section.   kek 
Fiesta Fiesta Fiesta
This post is by a banned member (MasterOnline) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Gabriel_Alert) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
I guess you cant create threads for you have a new account or something... and yeah. if you dont wanna be banned for leeching is it worth buy a paid rank
WARNING TO ALL LEECHERS/RULE BREAKERS
I do report leechers and rule breakers, So I recommend to not leech or break any rules.
Read the forum rules
HERE

2 > Spam posting is prohibited, this includes posts such as "ty", "lol" or using only using emojis.

Remember to appreciate my share/work, SMASH THAT GREEN LIKE BUTTON!
I have disabled all my alerts except mention, so if you want me to see your message you have to @Gabriel_Alert me or pm me.

All my vouch copy reviews:
Click Here

You see that heart there? thats the like button. Click on it Pepelove
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Hello there, welcome to cracked.to.First off all, premium ugrade lasts 1month but infinty and supreme is lifetime.So its always a good invesment to upgrade to supreme and make your money back with our exclusive releases.But its up to you.You can try premium for a month and then take a look at on the other upgrades avaible.
For the second question, when you go to the main page, you can see the tabs under the shoutbox.Check all of em and find the best section that fits your resources the best and contribute uwu.
You can always pm me if you need help on anything at anytime.
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (PRO) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Wage) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (titosg2) - Unhide
titosg2  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump