Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Question Regarding Openbullet Function

by vapula - 24 September, 2021 - 08:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (vapula) - Unhide
vapula  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Code:
FUNCTION RandomString "?d?d?d?d?d?d.?d?d?d"

What kind of string does this generate? What does "?", "d" and "." each mean? Would "'?d" just mean a random digit perhaps? Trying to use some configs to transform them into CLI checkers due to having all there requests and things exposed but no experience with OB

This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 September, 2021 - 08:56 PM)vapula Wrote: Show More
Code:

What kind of string does this generate? What does "?", "d" and "." each mean? Would "'?d" just mean a random digit perhaps? Trying to use some configs to transform them into CLI checkers due to having all there requests and things exposed but no experience with OB

I'm pretty sure it shows you what each different pattern does, just use your eyes because I can't remember off the top of my head.
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.
This post is by a banned member (Chiya) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (vapula) - Unhide
vapula  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(24 September, 2021 - 08:57 PM)Sentonta Wrote: Show More
Code:

I'm pretty sure it shows you what each different pattern does, just use your eyes because I can't remember off the top of my head.
Yeah, found a good reference on a github issue that was opened some time ago
(24 September, 2021 - 09:00 PM)rachel Wrote: Show More
?d <-- this means generating digit

. is just remove them

?d?d.?d?d would generate numbers like 88.76
Thanks, that was my guess but wanted to be sure.

This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 September, 2021 - 09:01 PM)vapula Wrote: Show More
(24 September, 2021 - 08:57 PM)Sentonta Wrote: Show More
Code:

Yeah, found a good reference on a github issue that was opened some time ago
(24 September, 2021 - 09:00 PM)rachel Wrote: Show More
?d <-- this means generating digit

. is just remove them

?d?d.?d?d would generate numbers like 88.76
Thanks, that was my guess but wanted to be sure.

Not even in GitHub, while editing that block it says what is what.. it may not in openbullet but 100% does in silver.. but @Rachel stored the information in his head and got you sorted either way
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.