Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Question about Paxful

by Atlantis - 23 February, 2020 - 10:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (Atlantis) - Unhide
Atlantis  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 February, 2020 - 10:42 PM by Atlantis.)
So on paxful you can buy bitcoin for like 88 cents per dollar, but why are people buying bitcoin for 1,50 on paxful?
Can someone explan me this?
They must be making some profit somehow
[Image: dqy6Sf1.gif]
This post is by a banned member (F1ux) - Unhide
F1ux  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Some sellers don't require ID verification, etc, theres many reasons certain sellers charge higher or lower prices
[Image: aPFxsZk.gif]
Atlantis  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(23 February, 2020 - 10:42 PM)F1ux Wrote: Show More
Some sellers don't require ID verification, etc, theres many reasons certain sellers charge higher or lower prices

I know, but I saw a couple guys and those were buying bitcoin for 1,50 per dollar and they also didn't requiere ID verification or anything.
This post is by a banned member (F1ux) - Unhide
F1ux  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(23 February, 2020 - 10:44 PM)Atlantis Wrote: Show More

I know, but I saw a couple guys and those were buying bitcoin for 1,50 per dollar and they also didn't requiere ID verification or anything.

It's very much dependent on risk of chargeback and shit like that. selling btc for paypal is a lot riskier than selling paypal balance for btc. (For the seller, that is)
[Image: aPFxsZk.gif]
Atlantis  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(23 February, 2020 - 10:46 PM)F1ux Wrote: Show More

It's very much dependent on risk of chargeback and shit like that. selling btc for paypal is a lot riskier than selling paypal balance for btc. (For the seller, that is)

I still don't get it tho, can anyone explain this?
This post is by a banned member (bagwis) - Unhide
bagwis  
Godlike
Threads
6 Years of service
(24 February, 2020 - 07:09 PM)Atlantis Wrote: Show More

when a seller is selling bitcoin for paypal, they take the risk of the buyer charging back. because of this many sellers price their bitcoin very high when selling it for paypal if you dont have id and stuff, because without those things its pretty likely you might chargeback. so that is why some sellers sell their btc higher than others.

Atlantis  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(24 February, 2020 - 09:36 PM)bagwis Wrote: Show More

when a seller is selling bitcoin for paypal, they take the risk of the buyer charging back. because of this many sellers price their bitcoin very high when selling it for paypal if you dont have id and stuff, because without those things its pretty likely you might chargeback. so that is why some sellers sell their btc higher than others.

I understand that, but I see people on paxful literally buying bitcoin for 1,50 dollar.
I mean like, you have 2 options on paxful you can sell (as a user) or you can sell as a trader and make an offer.
Even tho I don't have an offer, people are literally buying bitcoin for 1,50 per dollar from a user.

I mean this: https://paxful.com/sell-bitcoin/paypal/USD?fiat-min=100
This post is by a banned member (bagwis) - Unhide
bagwis  
Godlike
Threads
6 Years of service
(24 February, 2020 - 09:47 PM)Atlantis Wrote: Show More
(24 February, 2020 - 09:36 PM)bagwis Wrote: Show More

I understand that, but I see people on paxful literally buying bitcoin for 1,50 dollar.
I mean like, you have 2 options on paxful you can sell (as a user) or you can sell as a trader and make an offer.
Even tho I don't have an offer, people are literally buying bitcoin for 1,50 per dollar from a user.

I mean this: https://paxful.com/sell-bitcoin/paypal/USD?fiat-min=100

it just depends on the seller and what times theyre available and if they have any btc left so its first come first serve..