Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[REQUEST] PTC (pokemon go accounts) CONFIG FOR OPENBULLET OR SENTRY MBA

by CooperTUGA - 06 April, 2020 - 08:20 PM
This post is by a banned member (CooperTUGA) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 April, 2020 - 11:12 PM by CooperTUGA. Edit Reason: ITS WORKING ON OpenBullet 1.0.0 )
Hi people Popcorn from Cracked.to, I'm looking for a config of PTC accounts (Pokémon Trainer Club) [Image: ughpepe.png] , I already had a config that I got from here: https://cracked.to/Thread-LOLI-PokemonGo...ITS?page=1
and it was working 100% and very fast but when I downgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 7 I saw that now the anomaly openbullet is no longer working and now it is through official openbullet plugins, so I downloaded openbullet and Visual studio and compiled, after having compiled I went in and saw that there was no login screen, I thought the openbullet was paid but then there were these cracks for example from anomaly so I didn't want to know and continued, I loaded the config I was using on windows 8.1 however i saw that retries were only coming, so thinking that the ip i was using had been banned i changed it using a vpn, then i tried and still only retries came, i also tried to change proxies 3 times and nothing, so i remembered having read that many of the configs would have to be ported or something for this new openbullet update, I also tried to load the plugin but nothing appears in the openbullet even though the plugin is in the folder plugins, then I went to the config and clicked to edit to see if I could update the config or something like that (I have very little practice in creating configs) and I saw that when I started the debugger it gave me this error: BOT STATUS: ERROR
VARIABLES:

If anyone can make a new config or guide me in the right direction thanks a lot!

[Image: tWwc4pJ.png]
This post is by a banned member (CooperTUGA) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 April, 2020 - 03:51 PM by CooperTUGA.)
This is a bump

CLOSE THREAD

CLOSE THREAD