Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[REQUEST] Someone stole my friend around 27.000£ from his home. Got CCTV need UPSCALE

by Zeratos1k - 24 August, 2022 - 03:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (Zeratos1k) - Unhide
Zeratos1k  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 August, 2022 - 03:15 PM by Zeratos1k. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hi guys i'm making a request towards everyone who is experienced in video/photo editing and so on, a buddy of mine got his house robbed and lost nearly 30 grand in cash and jewelry, I got a shitty 360p low light CCTV .mp4 file that shows the said thiefs passing by at around 15-20 meters on the street, i am asking anyone who wants to do a good deed to give it a try and attempt to upscale or at least enchant some colour, basically anything that could make him able to identify the thiefs.

This doesn't help me in any way as i get no money from him by doing so, he's also willing to pay in case there's anyone capable of doing it.

Also want to mention that i'm 90% sure there isn't much to be done about it, i tried myself some upscaling enchanting depixelating AI's and it didn't do much but decided that it's still worth trying. Thanks !!  pepeokay
This post is by a banned member (hotrod) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KaylaSnow) - Unhide