Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

REVOLUT FREE 52$ IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES (Only new account)

by alessiox91 - 07 April, 2021 - 06:45 PM
This post is by a banned member (alessiox91) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Heisenberg21912) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Caphien) - Unhide
Caphien  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Lets see
(07 April, 2021 - 06:45 PM)alessiox91 Wrote: Show More
Before registering contact me at DarkGenesis#9295  on discord to verify that the offer is still active!!!

NEW BONUS OF 35 EUROS NOW AVAILABLE IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES
THE BONUS IS ..FOR THOSE WHO IS NOT REGISTERED ON THE REVOLUT APP!
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE :

1. I recommend to receive the € 35 bonus you must register only from this invitation link
https://www.revolut.com/it-IT/referral/alessivfj2!MCS

Obviusly you can register without the refereal if you want but you know no bonus....
https://www.revolut.com

2. now you have to make a deposit of 10 euros (also other value is the same) and order the physical Revolut card <--- obviusly chouse the free card (if u want also the paid card, is cute)

3. AFTER WHICH YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE 3 PURCHASE TRANSACTIONS with the revolut card (then use the virtual revolut card
while the physical card arrives at home) then also buy a minimum price from amazon I aliexpres vabn wish also a minimum price of a few cents important that you complete 3 purchases !!!
(u can buy on aliexpress, wish or similar site and you can require a refound or deleting the order but only after you recive the bonus on revolut)

AS SOON AS YOU COMPLETE THESE SIMPLE STEPS YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE A BONUS OF 35 EUROS THAT YOU CAN TAKE AND DO WHAT YOU WANT !!

it takes very little in less than 5 minutes you have done everything! the promo doesn't last long so hurry up!

For any question u can reply there but i can answare more faster on my discord DarkGenesis#9295 pepeokay

[Image: Untitled-69.png]