Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Ranked Questions

by uinasbora - 31 October, 2023 - 08:17 AM
This post is by a banned member (uinasbora) - Unhide
uinasbora  
Registered
Threads
Hi, I'm a long time player been here since 2014 took a break when ASOL Rework happened didn't like the balancing it has improved a long since then (Still bad tho)
I'm not a high rank player i don't have lots of time to learn league due to work, I spend maybe 1 - 2 hours every couple weeks. Returned to see No Promos? Emerald? I'm constantly being matched with what i thought was Diamond but is Emerald in Gold? Why am i being matched vs Emeralds?
Could someone explain the new system to me as though i'm 2 years old? My old brain can't keep up.
Also, What is the most played role? Need to put it at my secondary cause getting Support now is a nightmare constantly getting filled into jungle and don't want to play jungle had it as secondary cause everyone did and now nobody wants to play it again.
Thanks
This post is by a banned member (uinasbora) - Unhide
uinasbora  
Registered
Threads
(31 October, 2023 - 08:17 AM)uinasbora Wrote: Show More
Hi, I'm a long time player been here since 2014 took a break when ASOL Rework happened didn't like the balancing it has improved a long since then (Still bad tho)
I'm not a high rank player i don't have lots of time to learn league due to work, I spend maybe 1 - 2 hours every couple weeks. Returned to see No Promos? Emerald? I'm constantly being matched with what i thought was Diamond but is Emerald in Gold? Why am i being matched vs Emeralds?
Could someone explain the new system to me as though i'm 2 years old? My old brain can't keep up.
Also, What is the most played role? Need to put it at my secondary cause getting Support now is a nightmare constantly getting filled into jungle and don't want to play jungle had it as secondary cause everyone did and now nobody wants to play it again.  <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254
Thanks

I got this,...