Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Rap is crap change my mind

by ripplux - 15 July, 2019 - 08:45 PM
This post is by a banned member (ripplux) - Unhide
ripplux  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
protip: You can't
This post is by a banned member (altanzik) - Unhide
altanzik  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I wouldn't say it's crap, but it's more the standard for what a good rap song is has dropped by a whoooooole lot.
This post is by a banned member (NevChro) - Unhide
NevChro  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I can respect your opinion since the genre has really fallen off with the amount of superficial rappers nowadays; I'd say you should maybe give R&B a try if you haven't, since I believe the messages there are better than what you hear from rap on the radio right now
This post is by a banned member (blindz) - Unhide
blindz  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I haven't been into rap since the early 2000s lol. I listen to it now and it boggles my mind just how lame it's become. Maybe it's just me getting old, I don't know. Long live grunge though.
This post is by a banned member (zjsq) - Unhide
zjsq  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
rap is literally the best genre, inaudible bassboosted mumble rap is genuinely sonically pleasing
This post is by a banned member (The-Nomad78) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Old-School Rap is OK to me, I'm not much into nowdays, but have huge respect for the 80's Rap-style.
This post is by a banned member (Remy400) - Unhide
Remy400  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
I like the 90s rap genre, they dont use the dumb ad-libs and they can actually flow, if you're ever interested in rap I recommend you to listen to Jadakiss & Styles P and The Notorious B.I.G
This post is by a banned member (RadTheMafia) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
well see the thing is the people making fun of it clearly dont listen to rap imo if you want to hear good rap stay away from the ones that sound the same im sure you can find people you enjoy its not all ''mumble rap bass boosted lyrics about money sex drugs guns' and shit like that like for example a person you think sounds the same as others might have created a type of sound for example lil uzi vert he created the new sound for people tryna copy or chief keef with the drill ug hype ''hood'' sound or more lyrical j.cole nf eminem i guess and logic and more i can name. also many rappers are very versatile so they have different sounds. XD idk why it was that long bored af. hgd